PDA

View Full Version : So is co-op on PC just not working right now?

ValChenko
11-12-2014, 05:58 PM
I have tried seemingly everything I can in game to play co-op. Walked up to a guy for a co-op mission, play with friends is faded out, clicking go online does nothing except fade out that option. Going into Play Together menu and clicking Invite friends just takes me to an infinite loading screen saying Please Wait..., Clicking play co-op now just brings up a timer and does nothing, going to my brotherhood and none of the options work. Is it just broken? Are the servers down? Do I need to do something outside of the game to make it work? The only thing that DOES work is going to play coop missions in private and I cant invite anyone from there either.

Please help. I am getting desperate at this point.

Rekalty
11-12-2014, 06:11 PM
It's pretty much not working for anyone, and all Ubisoft is saying is that they're "Looking into it" - ever since release.

rakowozz
11-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Works for me. But this problem would explain the waiting times, sometimes.

It's fun, and I haven't experienced any (internet) lag at all. Just wish they'd have a gestures button, or something, to interact with other players.

ValChenko
11-12-2014, 06:48 PM
It's pretty much not working for anyone, and all Ubisoft is saying is that they're "Looking into it" - ever since release.

Ok :( Thanks for the info.

ValChenko
11-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Works for me. But this problem would explain the waiting times, sometimes.

It's fun, and I haven't experienced any (internet) lag at all. Just wish they'd have a gestures button, or something, to interact with other players.

Ah. Lucky *** haha. Have fun. Can't wait for it to work for everyone. :/

rakowozz
11-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Ah. Lucky *** haha. Have fun. Can't wait for it to work for everyone. :/

Yeah, I was actually surprised this part of the game worked out smoothly. Since performance is not good at all - and that's coming from a PC that was able to run Watch Dogs beautifully.

I was happily playing with some 30 fps, on average, until night time arrived and had me drop to below 20 fps inside a building. Instantly quit the game.

ArrdiPR
11-13-2014, 11:53 PM
I dont even know how to star co-op, can anybody help me. I dont see the options anywhere.