PDA

View Full Version : is the extra content in the Gold edition really worth $30.

dbgager
11-12-2014, 05:06 PM
I am trying to decide which edition to purchase and I cannot decide.

OxIdOAC
11-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Hi,

First of all, few important questions:

1. Do you like AC games?
2. Do you bought all of them, including seasons passes and all DLC's?
3. Did you got 100 % sync in all of them?
4. Did you replay any of AC titles from start to finish?
5. And finally, did you enjoy these games?

If all of the answers is yes - then it is worth 30$.
But if you are a casual AC gamer, then my answer is - no.

btw - my answer to all these questions is - yes.

I Hope this helps a bit.

Have fun with this game.

dbgager
11-12-2014, 05:37 PM
yes..Purchased all of them but not season passes...no..yes...yes.

Does the season pass entitle you to future DLC that is not even scheduled for release yet. I guess what I am asking does a season pass mean you will get all the DLC that they ever make for this game.

RdJ1
11-12-2014, 05:54 PM
I guess what I am asking does a season pass mean you will get all the DLC that they ever make for this game.

As far as I know, yes it does. You will most likely even get all of the pre-order stuff in a DLC package sometime.

OxIdOAC
11-12-2014, 08:29 PM
yes..Purchased all of them but not season passes...no..yes...yes.

Does the season pass entitle you to future DLC that is not even scheduled for release yet. I guess what I am asking does a season pass mean you will get all the DLC that they ever make for this game.

Well, i don't think so, if you preorder gold edition you will get Unity deluxe edition and season pass (which means all future dlcs released), but if you buy separate editions you will loose one or two deluxe edition missions some extra items which is a reward for preordered gold edition or preordered deluxe editions. What i'm trying to say is season pass is all about future dlcs for Unity and not for extra stuff you get when you preorder your copy. Preorder bonuses are just a small rewards for you for preordering the game. There are many different preorder rewards depending on the store who gives you preorder for this game. Pre-Order Assassin's Creed Unity from select retailers to receive a special in-game digital item. The item you get depends entirely on the retailer you pre-ordered from:

Amazon: Pioneer Axe. A battle axe like no other.
GameStop: Razorhead Spear. No armor is safe.
Walmart: Maple Hunting Rifle. They'll never see it coming.
Best Buy: Under/Over Pistol. Shoot twice, ask questions later.
Steam: Pappenheimer Rapier.

And i don't think so that all of this will be available in season pass. But i hope i'm wrong. ;)