PDA

View Full Version : can you transfer saves from one game to another? (ACU)

topeira1980
11-12-2014, 04:15 PM
hi everyone.

i am at a friends house for the next day and he got his ACU copy installede and i played on his computer for quit a while (im at sequence 3).
is it possible to copy the save file from him and paste it in my own home when i get back at my own copy of the game (which i should get a key to at any moment, i guess) and continue from where i left off, or will i HAVE to start a new game.... (i'd hate to go through the long [though beautiful] prologue again.

and if it IS possible, how can it be done?

topeira1980
11-12-2014, 10:11 PM
anyone?.... :confused:

Jabbarka993
11-12-2014, 10:28 PM
Yes, it is!
The save game folder should be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\*randomstringofcharacters*\720\ Just move content of this folder to your PC :-)
Have you got it? If so, could you please send me your save as well? I would be really much grateful!

danno8888
11-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Yes, it is!
The save game folder should be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\*randomstringofcharacters*\720\ Just move content of this folder to your PC :-)
Have you got it? If so, could you please send me your save as well? I would be really much grateful!

need also salve files too