PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one: How do you start coop?

dnsnusintz
11-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Me and a friend started playing this game but can't figure out how to play the co op missions. We played through a mission thinking it was sort of a training thing but still can't find where to invite each other. Do I have to play through several more missions? I've looked over the menu several times but can't find it. Thanks for the help!

anholeti
11-12-2014, 03:49 PM
AC UNITY: I have friends who stay all day criticizing the game, but when they arrived home yesterday and played until 3 am today. And count the hours to play again. I only played the single for free the coop mode. Because for me will be the natural evolution of the franchise (they intend to do with The Division). If they release endless coop missions for this game need not be single.

xMiiSTY
11-12-2014, 04:42 PM
In order to play with friends, please follow these steps!

There are many ways to invite friends to your game to play with you. In the open world, walking up to an NPC with a red Co-op/Heist Mission icon above their head will bring up a prompt to invite your friends. Another way is by opening the Pause Menu and select Play Together, then select Invite Players to invite them. Lastly, you can open your Map and select a red Co-op/Heist Mission to start a Private game and then invite your friends using the previously stated methods. After inviting your friends to your game, you can queue for a Private or Public co-op mission through the same options used to invite friends to your game.