PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Two questions about Unity

DarkSolitudeX
11-12-2014, 02:02 PM
First question: At the beginning of a new game launch, there are about sixteen different scenarios, the first being the De Molay mission. Will the others be playable as DLC?

Second question: What constitutes the parameters between a occupied zone and a liberated one? I assume it has to do with the "red" faction that are paid off by the Templars, but how do I go from occupied to liberated?

pleb87
11-12-2014, 02:12 PM
First question: At the beginning of a new game launch, there are about sixteen different scenarios, the first being the De Molay mission. Will the others be playable as DLC?

Second question: What constitutes the parameters between a occupied zone and a liberated one? I assume it has to do with the "red" faction that are paid off by the Templars, but how do I go from occupied to liberated?

First question answer: I'd guessed correctly that this would just be a plot piece, as one of the scenarios is called 'Devils of the Carribean', which was used in AC4 in the modern day story as an Abstergo title for an Animus Game/Experience. I would guess that these will not become DLCs, although this might have been interesting as they would have been Templar properganda so it might have been interesting to see them discredit and attack historic assassin's such as Atair and Ezio.

Can't answer the second as I don't get the game until Friday... :(