PDA

View Full Version : Order history says... "Order sent".... Not completed... Been 2 days now

D0CD3B0ZZ
11-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi

Order number : 9249821859

I received a promo code for Assassins Unity (choose 1of3) with my new GTX 970 graphics adapter. Entered the code. Went through all steps in Ubisoft store. Price is reduced to 0.00 so insufficient funds shouldnt be a problem.

All looks well... Code accepted.... Except... order is not completed. Says "Bestilling indsendt" and.... no game in library.

I purchased Far Cry 4 on another uplay account (activation code) - also well before release date - it showed immediately up in game library just fine. Is... Assassins Creed Unity just.... a very slow game coming.... and I need to wait more?!?! Anybody have a telephone number to Ubisoft shop?.

Honestly I dont expect much here. When electronic purchases dont work for some reason, you're really on your own usually.

Best regards

Stig

wichking
11-12-2014, 02:46 PM
i wasted that key myself to preload the game. was a fail you get the game activated when it is released in your region
far cry is not interesting for me as the crew so its nto a big deal for me but i was kidna disapointed that that info was nowhere stated

D0CD3B0ZZ
11-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Hi

Thanks a lot for the info. Phew! I was getting worried there...

BTW - i noticed how Far Cry 4 comes through added to game library - before release date. Guess different games, different region locking - reacts differently in the Uplay user interface,

Regards - Stig - and thanks again!!!!