PDA

View Full Version : AC3 VS ACU (bugs, glitches, framerate...)

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 01:39 PM
If I believe what all the people are saying acu is an unplayable bugfest with the most framerate problems in Ubi's history...
So I want an answer from people I trust, fellow forumers how unfinished is this game compared to ac3 in terms of bugs, glitches, framerate, crowd issues?
AC3 is in both the gameplay and bug department seen as the worst AC, but ACU seems to be an excelent game gameplaywise, so why does this game get so much more hate?

CoachAssassin
11-12-2014, 01:42 PM
If I believe what all the people are saying acu is an unplayable bugfest with the most framerate problems in Ubi's history...
So I want an answer from people I trust, fellow forumers how unfinished is this game compared to ac3 in terms of bugs, glitches, framerate, crowd issues?
AC3 is in both the gameplay and bug department seen as the worst AC, but ACU seems to be an excelent game gameplaywise, so why does this game get so much more hate?

I think gameplay in AC3 was seen as something pretty okay, it got a high grade for that, just storywise/bugwise it got scolded at completely. I would honestly say that Unity is worse bugwise. For that ''cutting edge technology'' it has some seriously bad glitches/bugs.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 01:45 PM
I think gameplay in AC3 was seen as something pretty okay, it got a high grade for that, just storywise/bugwise it got scolded at completely. I would honestly say that Unity is worse bugwise. For that ''cutting edge technology'' it has some seriously bad glitches/bugs.
Well people usually complain here about the awfull stealth and mission design in AC3, wich are imo the most important for ac's gameplay. So I kinda assume people dislike ac3's gameplay the most.
( btw I experienced less than 10 bugs in ac3 during my 80+ hours of gameplay)