PDA

View Full Version : Problems I am facing apart from poor optimization!!

sonuyos
11-12-2014, 11:51 AM
1 - Cannot buy any Helix Hack Coin
2 - Cannot login to Initiates
3 - Redeemed 2000 coins 200 Helix Coin and 1500 XP via Uplay, didnt got it ingame...
4 - Action Points are not redeemed ingame :/
5 - Steam not recording how many hours I have played till now!!

This are my top priority as of now!! Devs Pelase look into it

LeeroyGearSolid
11-12-2014, 12:04 PM
3 - Redeemed 2000 coins 200 Helix Coin and 1500 XP via Uplay, didnt got it ingame...

Have you started a game first and then redeemed your stuff? That was i thinking about doing to be sure to get it.

strigoi1958
11-12-2014, 12:09 PM
5. you need to ask on the steam forum... the devs here are for uplay

Anykeyer
11-12-2014, 12:12 PM
3. that action (welcome to uplay) didnt even register for me yesterday.

Red_dawn87
11-12-2014, 12:30 PM
I am sorry for the nooby question but what are these Helix coins . Havent gotten the game yet so yeah idk about them

Anykeyer
11-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Currency for real money unlocks. Same as erudito credits in ac3 and 4 MP. Some stuff (like time saver maps) can only be obtained with helix points. But for the most part its just an alternative to livres.
Yes, they have microtransactions. In single player, full price game. That doesnt even work as it should. Uplay site is on maintenance, Initiates doesnt recognise games. But who cares about minor stuff like that? Im just going to hack this game if I dont have enough livres to buy everything after completing main story.

Red_dawn87
11-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Currency for real money unlocks. Same as erudito credits in ac3 and 4 MP. Some stuff (like time saver maps) can only be obtained with helix points. But for the most part its just an alternative to livres.

Ah thnks sadly there is no mp like wolf pack in game :( but a nice reason to play AC 4 for the wolfpack :)

1 - Cannot buy any Helix Hack Coin
2 - Cannot login to Initiates
4 - Action Points are not redeemed ingame :/
5 - Steam not recording how many hours I have played till now!!

This are my top priority as of now!! Devs Pelase look into it

Upay is down for maintenance so i guess tht is the reason u r not getting those things and there is immense load on the servers so i guess no ingame reward recognition's to

Mr_Shade
11-12-2014, 01:00 PM
Hi guys,

We do have some services experiencing some issues - please check the pinned threads in the dedicated suport forums here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/947503-Initiates-and-Uplay-Services-Issues

Uplay rewards, maybe affected currently - however items should unlock when normal service is resumed.

If you have issues after all of the services are back up and running, please do contact support, sorry for any frustration caused by this.

sonuyos
11-13-2014, 06:00 AM
Hi guys,

We do have some services experiencing some issues - please check the pinned threads in the dedicated suport forums here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/947503-Initiates-and-Uplay-Services-Issues

Still not fixed, the service is back live... still no rewards, or actions been accounted in my game....although i can see it is redeemd...Please fix it :/

Uplay rewards, maybe affected currently - however items should unlock when normal service is resumed.

If you have issues after all of the services are back up and running, please do contact support, sorry for any frustration caused by this.

It is still not fixed, i think the uplay server are back online, but still havnt received rwards in game and no points accounted towards the action performed...no initiates nothing :/