PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity is better than WatchDogs BY FAR!

king-hailz
11-12-2014, 09:48 AM
It has better game play, it has a better city, it has better side missions, it has better graphics, it has better voice acting, it has better story, it has better characters, it has a better soundtrack!

So why is it getting reviews worse than watchdogs...

CoachAssassin
11-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Glitches, bugs, ****ty storylines, no character depth except for like 1 or 2, the frame issue, microtransactions overload and the general letdown.

avk111
11-12-2014, 09:59 AM
As I stated in another article I personally beleive that all this NEW GEN console games are just an illusion , the level of enjoyment you receive now in comparison to New Gen launch titles ten years ago is waaaay less.

pirate1802
11-12-2014, 10:16 AM
That's a completely random comparison..

Fatal-Feit
11-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Do you just randomly make threads based on what you're thinking?

king-hailz
11-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Do you just randomly make threads based on what you're thinking?

Yes.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Well, Watch dogs was crossgen so...

Namikaze_17
11-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Haha, this thread just made my day....

Mr_Shade
11-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Guys, lets not start infighting - or trolling.

Thanks!

Namikaze_17
11-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Oh, I wasn't trolling...

I just laughed at how exaggerated he made the title. :D

Moose.Qc
11-12-2014, 02:24 PM
It has better game play, it has a better city, it has better side missions, it has better graphics, it has better voice acting, it has better story, it has better characters, it has a better soundtrack!

So why is it getting reviews worse than watchdogs...

So far no I do not agree. Watch dog has better graphics, story? (only time will say) WD has an awesome campaign. WD is way more fluid gameplay then ACU...

Tully__
11-12-2014, 02:32 PM
As I stated in another article I personally beleive that all this NEW GEN console games are just an illusion , the level of enjoyment you receive now in comparison to New Gen launch titles ten years ago is waaaay less.
That's just gaming burnout.... taking a break from your console for a few months will fix that :)

lordwarpgun
11-12-2014, 02:35 PM
at least WD runs @ stable fps :rolleyes: and the campaign+bad blood was pretty fun

king-hailz
11-12-2014, 03:26 PM
I am serious this game is getting more hate than watch dogs did... and watch dogs has the worst character I've ever played as... I bought a ps4 that had watch dogs and it was the only game I had for ps4 and didn't touch it....

Anyway I think some people are being totally unfair with unity... It has frame rate issues but it's not half as bad as ac3 frame rate. The stealth has problems but it's a billion times better than it has been in previous titles... The park our may have problems but it's so much better than it was before...

Journey93
11-12-2014, 04:06 PM
lol at some people on this forum trying to defend Unity with threads like this
I mean what kind of comparison is this? And Watch Dogs was a pretty bad game so if Unity is better then thats not saying much

Acrimonious_Nin
11-12-2014, 06:46 PM
OMG thank goodness there is already a thread for this...

Sooo...Being realistic, Should I get Watch_Dogs or AC:Unity...I mean...AC:Unity seems like it should be put on hold till most of the common bugs are sorted out... Watch Dogs seems fuller ? what do you think ? Thanks

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 06:55 PM
lol at some people on this forum trying to defend Unity with threads like this
I mean what kind of comparison is this? And Watch Dogs was a pretty bad game so if Unity is better then thats not saying much

Watch Dogs was a really fun game.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Watch Dogs was a really fun game.
I agree, imo WD delivered everything it promised except for grapchics.

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 07:08 PM
I agree, imo WD delivered everything it promised except for grapchics.

I don't remember graphics ever being promised to be good; didn't people just assume that from E3? Besides, I think the graphics look really good.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 07:14 PM
I don't remember graphics ever being promised to be good; didn't people just assume that from E3? Besides, I think the graphics look really good.
Both the e3 2012 and 2013 demo look better than the final game, sure the final game doesn't look bad, but I wasn't impressed by it like with the e3 demos.

D.I.D.
11-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Watch Dogs is fun, despite the story. Gunplay is excellent. Driving is a bit peculiar, but when you get good at it you can do some pretty great things (unfortunately a lot of people weren't willing to learn, or perhaps just didn't believe it was possible. Fair enough, needed a tutorial maybe).

The Bad Blood DLC is really good, more consistently fun than the main game, and the conversations between the two main characters are much better than anything in the main game. Great new device, too. The randomised side missions add a huge amount of longevity to it as well.

The PC version was shaky at first, but with the latest patches it's actually really smooth (although Ultra textures will still cause hangs, even with a 4GB Nvidia card, so High is your limit for smooth gameplay).

If Unity turns out to be better than Watch Dogs, I'll be very pleased. We'll see tomorrow.