PDA

View Full Version : Ability to fight with hidden blade?

NineWorldsHD
11-12-2014, 07:29 AM
What I loved about the other assassins Creed's was the fact we could fight with our hidden blade
I've been doing a lot of side quest/story missions in hopes that it will eventually "unlock" because I don't even see a way to take out the hidden blades other than in use for assassination.

Can someone confirm ?

Addie2
11-12-2014, 08:21 AM
What I loved about the other assassins Creed's was the fact we could fight with our hidden blade
I've been doing a lot of side quest/story missions in hopes that it will eventually "unlock" because I don't even see a way to take out the hidden blades other than in use for assassination.

Can someone confirm ?

I liked that to even though it was a bit weird that you could parry sword with it. It would be cool if you could use it with your own sword. Let's say that you parry with the sword and quick stabs with the hidden blade.
But it might also be that maybe it is much smaller. In ac flag they are quite big. So when they are small you can't parry. I think you know what I mean :)

NineWorldsHD
11-12-2014, 08:36 AM
I still think it would be nice to maybe upgrade them and fight with them in the stealth stats, they are of course the assassins trademark for crying out loud!:mad:

wichking
11-12-2014, 09:16 AM
I didnt played yet but i find it more realistic if every weapon is for its use. combat only with hoddenblades i really liked in AC1 where you can only counter with it. Everything else makes no sense. and sicne counter button is gone its qziete good like that. because you could basicly win a game just using hiddenblades.. thats not the purpose i suppose since its a stealth weapon

DarkSolitudeX
11-12-2014, 09:53 AM
No you can not fight with the hidden blade, unless you aren't spotted by the enemy. The fight/weapon system automatically uses your selected weapon.

wichking
11-12-2014, 10:50 AM
thats cool. it looks like Unity forces you to use your repoirter or what ever it is spelled :D since brotherhood all your stealth stuff was kinda useless since you had a range weapon and hiddenblades. You hardly ever need poison, berzerk, smokebombs