PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Loading screen

Nogeaux
11-12-2014, 07:05 AM
In Sequence one, Memory one, after tackling Hugo the scene ends and the loading icon appears in the upper right corner of screen. Nothing actually loads, the screen remains the same no matter how long I wait on it. I have to exit Unity through the task manager. Ever seen this or know how to resolve the issue?

Thanks, Raf

ChiPsiUp
11-12-2014, 09:11 AM
In Sequence one, Memory one, after tackling Hugo the scene ends and the loading icon appears in the upper right corner of screen. Nothing actually loads, the screen remains the same no matter how long I wait on it. I have to exit Unity through the task manager. Ever seen this or know how to resolve the issue?

Thanks, Raf

I have the exact same issue as well. Does anyone know how to resolve it?

Nogeaux
11-12-2014, 04:34 PM
I uninstalled from D:/ drive location, re-installed the game on default C:/ drive location. Not sure which fixed it, uninstall/re-install or default installation directory, or both - but it resolved the issue.

Good luck, Raf

dbgager
11-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Probably a mistake in there code that is expecting to find the files in a different place than where its actually installed. If you happen to install in the default location it works. If not it does not.