PDA

View Full Version : Can we get some confirmation please?

drmambo1999
11-12-2014, 05:51 AM
I want to start this off with, I don't know if this was already addressed by Ubisoft, but I have been looking through the forums and google and have yet to see anything. That being said, please feel free to point me in the right direction if this has been addressed already or just simply tell me to look harder. XD

I will be receiving a copy of Assassin's Creed Unity for PS4 soon and I wanted to know if there will be a patch targeting the lower frames rates I have been reading about. I haven't been able to find any official response concerning this matter. I can live with 30 fps, that doesn't bother me, but I will definitely notice if it drops below 25fps. I want to play this game so badly and will likely be able to look past some of the issues I have read about, but it would be disheartening if this game remains in the state it is in.

Please, if you haven't already, Ubisoft could you post an official statement regarding if you will be fixing the FPS on consoles? I love your games and really want to love this one. (Finally AC in Paris! XD) Thank you for your time.