PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to play multiplayer because of all the cheating that went on in AC IV

doughy12
11-12-2014, 05:18 AM
Games are always getting wrecked by all the cheating and people trying to say there is none happening and then blaming a player like it's their fault. So the cheating and the community wreck all online games.

It's not worth having people cheat, and then have everyone say there is no cheating going on by blaming lag and other ridiculous and nonsense aspects.

All.Names.Taken
11-12-2014, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the notice? :confused:

Not sure how to respond to your manifesto, but after seven years, I decided it's time to up my post count. :p

doughy12
11-12-2014, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the notice? :confused:

Not sure how to respond to your manifesto, but after seven years, I decided it's time to up my post count. :p

There is nothing really to respond with. But I complained profusely about the cheating and people actually said there was none going on, I even explained exactly how people were cheating, what they were doing and how they were pulling it off, and all people did was come in a mass wave saying I sucked...What's funny is after 2 months of people trying to tell me I was wrong and was just a bad player, I decided to post this video along with a message to every person who tried arguing with me to f-OFF because I was right and they were all wrong and this video shows exactly what I said people were doing.

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXy-NCUsd9Y

So after 2 months of people telling me I was wrong and every other insult people could hurl at me, in the end I was right. Again I'm always, always 100% right about anything I say about a game, and people refuse to accept it. Can't have a flawless track record of being right without being right, so I always laugh at people who try to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about...Most of the people arguing are either company shills, or Brainwashed Steam users, but there are some people who actually think they're right. So they only realize they're arguing was moronic after the proof of what i said comes out. And then they argue with me because they don't like the fact that someone like me proved hundreds of thousands of people wrong.

I know that's embarrassing but you get what you deserve.

What I went through with that whole mess, I go through with every game I post things about, and as usual every clown comes out of the woodwork, defending this, that and the other thing, tell me I'm wrong, I don't know what I'm talking about, and whatever else, and in the end a few months later they all find out I was right all along.

Despite my track record being 100% correct with what I say with every game I've ever said it about, the clowns still don't get it.

All.Names.Taken
11-12-2014, 07:29 AM
Not to diminish your omnipotent, all-knowing godliness, but claiming that there are people cheating in a MP game is kind of like claiming water is wet in that you are stating the obvious. Just sayin'. :cool: But hey, it still factors into your 100% I-Am-Always-Right decree, so there's that, I guess. :D

Anykeyer
11-12-2014, 08:48 AM
Who cares? Old PVP MP is dead.

wichking
11-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Old pvp mP is finally dead. Never played it anyway it was boring. But co op seems fun