PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Unity - HOW DID THIS GET RELEASED??? FEELS LIKE I PAID $65 for a BETA

ASSASSINA-SAN
11-12-2014, 04:34 AM
I have been an assassins creed fan since Altair's saga and have only been impressed as the games release. I always have doubt with the VERY SHORT amount of time Ubisoft relseases it's games, yet I still succumb to your products. NEVER, have I EVER been so disappointed in you Ubisoft - this game is so BUGGY it's literally UNPLAYABLE!!!!!!!!! Could you not afford to take more time to master your product? Are you that money hungry that you had to have so many people across the world waste their money on such a broken product??? TAKE YOUR TIME BEFORE YOU RELEASE A GAME!!!!!!!!! LEARN FROM ROCKSTAR! ALSO - if you don't fix these bugs in co-op and all around, I will assure you I WILL NEVER BUY A UBISOFT GAME AGAIN (along with many others I'm sure) - Bad enough Watch Dogs was terrible - I didn't think you could ruin what has been a fantastic series. Maybe you should of ended it at Desmond. I feel like I got robbed. Do something or else I'm going to make sure me and all my friends write on every public forum to bash your terrible product. This is called - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I didn't pay $65 for a BETA - and to think I was invested enough to buy a collector's edition.

dazzlerazzle84
11-12-2014, 04:36 AM
Lesson learned I guess ? :D

GreatBeyonder
11-12-2014, 04:53 AM
Still totally buying Far Cry 4 next week.

But yes, Unity has several issues that should have been handled ingame. I only preordered Rogue because 1) it's an older engine, so glitches won't be as much an issue, and 2) Ubisoft was a bit more willing to show it off at expos, which is a good sign. What makes it worse is that Ubisoft put an embargo on reviews until noon today, so noone would be swayed from buying Unity.

Acrimonious_Nin
11-12-2014, 04:59 AM
Slowly people start to wake up on to the better topic "smart spending"...lol

Black_Widow9
11-12-2014, 05:01 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,
I'm sorry your frustrated but "threatening" us isn't going to help you.

If you have a specific issue you need to contact Ubisoft Support.
https://support.ubi.com

Without detailing what exactly your issues are at the moment we can't help you either.

Please make sure you create a constructive Topic next time.

Thanks