PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts so far while replaying AC games

EmbodyingSeven5
11-12-2014, 04:23 AM
replaying AC games for Rogue here are my thoughts after playing one after another.

the differences between AC and AC2s tone is laughable. AC was really dark and AC 2 was a more light hearted and disneyish

some knife animations from brotherhood are reused for Connors tomahawk........ lol I never noticed!

Aveline reaches for her robes the same as ezio did from AC 2

desmonds wonky face from game to game. he went from Adam Sandler to Santa to shovel face.

Connor is silent, awkward and useless during AC liberation mission.

Aveline hides the fact that shes an assassin from her family...... ala Giovanni from AC 2. is this tradition to hide the fact that your an assassin from family not born into brotherhood?

Shays outfit is the Templar outfit from AC 4

I realized that you could read the codexs from AC 2

I originally didn't know you explore abstergo at night in AC 1

any other personal notes for yourself?

Megas_Doux
11-12-2014, 04:53 AM
Now that everybody talks about performance and such, out of all AC games, AC IIs graphics have been the ones that aged the worse.....

GreatBeyonder
11-12-2014, 04:57 AM
No boss fight in the series has made me nearly as tense and frantic as ACI's last two did. I still freak out a little whenever Robert de Sable knocks me over or I have to fight through Al Mualim's illusions.

EmbodyingSeven5
11-12-2014, 12:37 PM
No boss fight in the series has made me nearly as tense and frantic as ACI's last two did. I still freak out a little whenever Robert de Sable knocks me over or I have to fight through Al Mualim's illusions.

agreed

Nuartey
11-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Now that everybody talks about performance and such, out of all AC games, AC IIs graphics have been the ones that aged the worse.....

Disagree! Replayed it recently and was stunned at how well it holds up.

pirate1802
11-12-2014, 01:02 PM
Disagree! Replayed it recently and was stunned at how well it holds up.

Agree. Venice is still beautiful and Florence magical

Farlander1991
11-12-2014, 01:06 PM
AC2 has wonderful visual design that much is true, but every time I enter it I have to go through getting used to the horror of its crappy LoS and character texture quality. AC1 is much more technologically advanced than AC2.

Even take Brotherhood, compare Florence from ACII and Florence from Brotherhood, and it's like... Brotherhood's just so much more awesome.

pirate1802
11-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Yep. That's true as well.