PDA

View Full Version : Okay, now I'm a little worried

Destined299
11-12-2014, 04:07 AM
I have both Rogue and Unity preordered and ready to be picked up tomorrow. I would really appreciate it if you can answer these questions for me.

1. Does the companion app/initiates restrict you from certain content if you don't use them? Can anyone please go into specific details as to how they are implemented into Unity.

2. How bad are the microtransactions? Have they made it much harder to gain in game currency unless you shell out some cash?

3. Since Unity is experiencing bugs and framerate issues across all platforms, do you think it would be wise to begin playing Rogue first? That way by the time I'm done with Rogue, perhaps most of Unity's issues will be patched. However, will this affect the story in anyway? I'm not sure if it would be better to play Rogue or Unity first in order to get a cohesive story.

Destined299
11-12-2014, 04:43 AM
Sorry for the double post, but is there anyone that can please take the time to answer some of these questions?

GreatBeyonder
11-12-2014, 04:48 AM
I only have Rogue, so I can't address the first two questions,, but I can at least tell you to play Rogue first.

NekoKera
11-12-2014, 05:50 AM
1. There are chests and outfit pieces related to the companion app. Blue chests on your map signify nomad chests which can only be unlocked through your progress in the app. Locked outfit pieces and full outfits can be unlocked through your progress in the companion app or your Initiates profile.

2. The microtransaction aren't that bad and aren't necessary at all unless you want to boost how fast you progress or upgrade. Money isn't hard to come by if you focus on leveling up you cafe and expanding social clubs throughout Paris.

3. Play Rogue first. Chronologically and in-relation to AC IV and AC III it should tie things up with the American AC's before heading into Unity.