PDA

View Full Version : Why is it game devs cannot just leave things alone PATCH THIS

doughy12
11-12-2014, 03:47 AM
WTF is with developers adding in dumb *** useless camera views to games. I want to sword fight without having to zoom in every time I kill someone then zoom out as if it does something...It doesn't even look good because it's a terrible, useless, and pointless effect.

I'm so sick and tired of all these stupid *** pointless effects that do nothing but screw up the games playability.

Head bob, camera shake, bloom, saturation, hideous & pointless points of view, AND THE EVER ANNOYING FIRST PERSON. All those effects do not add any realism and do nothing but screw with a game play.

Those effects are bad enough and destroy a lot of games, but now I'm met with this stupid *** AUTO ZOOM IN COMBAT upon killing an enemy with no way to shut it off.

I DO NOT WANT TO ZOOM IN EVERY DAMN TIME I KILL SOMEONE IN THE GAME, IN FACT I DO NOT WANT TO ZOOM IN AT ALL DURING COMBAT

PATCH THE GAME WITH A WAY TO SHUT OFF THIS USELESS AND ANNOYING FEATURE IN COMBAT

dbgager
11-12-2014, 03:49 AM
Obvviously some people like it or it wouldn't be in the game.

doughy12
11-12-2014, 03:55 AM
Obvviously some people like it or it wouldn't be in the game.

PATCH THE GAME WITH A WAY TO SHUT IT OFF

Does not mean remove it altogether.

So that way there, the brain dead gamers who don't know camera views like that actually hurt game play, can still have their precious little game wrecking effect, while the real gamers who don't want game wrecking interference, don't have to suffer because of the brain dead gamers who do.

dbgager
11-12-2014, 03:58 AM
You realize great Big letters like that only label you as a troll. Sorry but they do. If you want the developers to listen to you please give constructive criticism and not demands. Just my opinion.

doughy12
11-12-2014, 04:02 AM
You're a pompous a$$, who clearly loves posting useless replies just to cause problems, go troll elsewhere.

dbgager
11-12-2014, 04:03 AM
fine...good luck seeing any response..

strigoi1958
11-12-2014, 04:12 AM
Sorry Doughy12 he's right ... I can sympathize with your point of view but calling everyone who doesn't agree with you "brain dead" is not the way to gain support... it would be better as a request or suggestion... Mods are more likely to pass on feedback to the devs that are less anger and more please...

doughy12
11-12-2014, 04:18 AM
I'm just going to start reporting anyone who comes into my threads telling me how to reply to something. I created this thread to vent, not to be told by clowns who are telling me not to do something they themselves are doing.

strigoi1958
11-12-2014, 04:20 AM
I'll assume the number at the end of your name... is your age :D please report me

dbgager
11-12-2014, 04:23 AM
Report people for what. Telling you to cool your jets if you want someone to listen to you..Good luck with that..

Scottoest
11-12-2014, 10:28 AM
the brain dead gamers who don't know camera views like that actually hurt game play, can still have their precious little game wrecking effect, while the real gamers who don't want game wrecking interference, don't have to suffer because of the brain dead gamers who do.

Yes, this kid is definitely 12. He also needs to be banned from this forum by a moderator, badly. He's been dripping this kind of mindless bile all over several threads here.