PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer not connecting, please help!

kcinyu
11-12-2014, 02:17 AM
First off I am able to play the game, but anything related to multiplayer wont work/connect.

I added my friend to my friendslist on uplay and I can see him online. He can invite me to games and I can invite him to games. HOWEVER, his works, and when he invites me to games I cannot join his game, it tell me "Connection failed". I have him added into my friendslist on Uplay, however he does not show up into 'My Contacts' in the start menu.

I also cannot start any public co op games, and if I talk to an NPC with a co-op mission, the 'A' button (controller) on the screen just goes grey and nothing happens.

I have also redownloaded Uplay to see if that was the problem. But nope. My friend logged into my account onto his computer and he is able to play multiplayer, so it must be something wrong on my end.

Anyway to fix this? I am currently in the process of REDOWNLOADING the damn game because I spent like 2-3 hours trying to solve the problem but no solution...

Maljas
11-12-2014, 02:36 AM
First off I am able to play the game, but anything related to multiplayer wont work/connect.

I added my friend to my friendslist on uplay and I can see him online. He can invite me to games and I can invite him to games. HOWEVER, his works, and when he invites me to games I cannot join his game, it tell me "Connection failed". I have him added into my friendslist on Uplay, however he does not show up into 'My Contacts' in the start menu.

I also cannot start any public co op games, and if I talk to an NPC with a co-op mission, the 'A' button (controller) on the screen just goes grey and nothing happens.

I have also redownloaded Uplay to see if that was the problem. But nope. My friend logged into my account onto his computer and he is able to play multiplayer, so it must be something wrong on my end.

Anyway to fix this? I am currently in the process of REDOWNLOADING the damn game because I spent like 2-3 hours trying to solve the problem but no solution...

Having the exact same issue. Spent around 4-5 hours trying to fix this but nothing is working. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

kcinyu
11-12-2014, 05:06 AM
Right now it is Updating after re-download so i will update to see whats up. I hear there was a patch today so hopefully its fixed...I just wanna assassinate templars with my friends man!!!

Slyther83
11-19-2014, 06:29 AM
Same issue.