PDA

View Full Version : So Europeans, given Unity is a critical flop will you be cancelling your pre-order?

Nuartey
11-12-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm still getting it. I can't resist. I need AC in my life.

LoyalACFan
11-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Metacritic 81= Critical flop nowadays?

I think I need a break from message boards for a while...

Codarsnacht
11-12-2014, 01:07 AM
LOL. Me too. However, if it does prove to be as "unplayable" as people insist, then I will be returning it. €70 is a lot of money - To me, at least - to spend on a broken game.

Kevciu2409
11-12-2014, 01:13 AM
They should, I'll return my copy tomorrow, few of my friends from UK cancelled their pre orders.

Ubi should make a statement about this problems and possible fix or smth.

bitebug2003
11-12-2014, 01:15 AM
Of course not!

Besides, both AC: Unity and AC: Rogue are being shipped in the morning having already been processed.

AC3 was buggy - I still finished it (including all the SP DLC) and enjoyed it.

I'll be playing AC: Rogue first though

xbl_xtro1
11-12-2014, 01:17 AM
You should seriously think twice before spending your money on this. It's broken right now. You've been warned

True_Assassin92
11-12-2014, 01:19 AM
Still gonna give it a chance, but it will be my last pre-order. If it fails to meet expectations or if it is gamebreaking, I'll wait out on next AC's until they are low price or skip it all together. I've never seen so much hate before on a AC game these last few months. Horrible decisions, unfulfilled promises and microtransactions. Black Flag might have been a rare occasion because it was something completely different.

D.I.D.
11-12-2014, 01:37 AM
No, still getting it. I have greater hopes for Dragon Age Inquisition than Unity now though, and I'm more likely to buy Inquisition this year. I had assumed I'd pick up DA:I early next year, but if Unity turns out to be a "play it once, and once only" affair like ACR and ACIII then that's likely to change immediately.

iambladers
11-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Metacritic 81= Critical flop nowadays?

I think I need a break from message boards for a while...

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/assassins-creed-unity

u wot m8?

OpticSpecs
11-12-2014, 02:04 AM
No, I'm not cancelling

ParabolicDreams
11-12-2014, 02:16 AM

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/assassins-creed-unity

u wot m8?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-unity

81. Dramatic much, M8?

Nuartey
11-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Unity is a great game,I got it last night and I enjoy it a lot. I just want them to fix the choppyness in the daytime ingame. I can still play it, but it needs a patch

Xbox One or PS4?

EllJim
11-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Not buying it in a broken state period, unless Ubi pay me I am not paying to be a beta tester so I will use the money get something else and buy in 6 months time (likely pre owned) sorry but releasing a broken game on console is not on period.

Moose.Qc
11-12-2014, 02:40 AM
Indicating the game as unplayable is an overstatement from cry babies that hide there devices in a closet, not knowing better...
I played over 3 hours, guess what, it played fine. yes I've notice a few dips here in there, a few bugs as well. But again saying as being unplayable is TOTALLY a false statement.

What it lacks is 1080p for my PS4 then I`ll be happy ;P

jamgamerforever
11-12-2014, 03:09 AM
I've cancelled my pre-order, yeah (the 120 one too). It's apparently got very little present day stuff, has english accents everywhere instead of french ones, and the primary story is supposed to be pretty dull. Not worth my money, unfortunately.

On the bright side, Rogue looks great, so I'll be playing that in two days time.

SpiritMuse
11-12-2014, 04:31 AM
I'd like to pick the poll option that says "I think calling it a flop is grossly exaggerating, my preorder stands."

Manabloom84
11-12-2014, 04:42 AM
Big reason to not buy/support this game is the Micro-transaction. Also I don't think they fix can the framerate of the PS4 version, they tested this game so many times and didn't noticed it.

iambladers
11-12-2014, 05:21 AM
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/assassins-creed-unity

81. Dramatic much, M8?

are you out of touch?

do you not know how review copies and metacritic work?
the game is being reviewed on xbox one by most reviewers.
the marketing deal was with microsoft and hence why most of the review copies was xbox one.
hence why when its all said and done you will see 60 reviews for x1 and 15 for ps4.

now go to bed!