PDA

View Full Version : Companion App

PhilyG213
11-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Does anyone of you know if you can get the things you can unlock through the App in another way??? There are a lot of things you can unlock through the App and some of it seems pretty great. I just found out that you can download android emulators on your PC. So do you all think it will work through that or should I just let it go???

NightmareGK13
11-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Can't answer but is this the same as initiates?
I heard some costumes can only be unlocked via initiates, but I have no clue what that is...

PhilyG213
11-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Can't answer but is this the same as initiates?
I heard some costumes can only be unlocked via initiates, but I have no clue what that is...

You can unlock a few things through Initiates and some through the App. But there are God damn many things you can unlock through the App.

NightmareGK13
11-11-2014, 11:37 PM
What is initiates and where can I go to unlock that content? I have no clue what that is o.O
currently downloading companion to my iOS

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:38 PM
What's the app called?

PhilyG213
11-11-2014, 11:39 PM
What is initiates and where can I go to unlock that content? I have no clue what that is o.O
currently downloading companion to my iOS

That's a website http://acinitiates.com/#!/home

PhilyG213
11-11-2014, 11:47 PM
What's the app called?

Assassin's Creed Unity Companion App

D_cover
11-11-2014, 11:51 PM
Assassin's Creed Unity Companion App

Oh, I was expecting a fancy name. I can at least get the locked outfits while I wait for my game to come.

Leo_DDD
11-12-2014, 12:11 AM
How do you unlock the outfits through the app and initiates? I just downloaded the app and don't really understand how to work this app. I saw in the game that you have to use the app to unlock the Altair outfit, and use initiates to unlock the other outfits. But how do you unlock them?

NightmareGK13
11-12-2014, 12:20 AM
You unlock them by leveling up in Initiates, and by linking your games through uplay, since Uplay is down I cant seem to link my games to initiates

Leo_DDD
11-12-2014, 12:45 AM
You unlock them by leveling up in Initiates, and by linking your games through uplay, since Uplay is down I cant seem to link my games to initiates

By leveling up you mean just continue to play the game? because I can't do anything on the Initiates website.

NightmareGK13
11-12-2014, 01:08 AM
you can level up with the companion app and by linking your other games, from what I read at least

Spikey1989
11-12-2014, 01:42 AM
First of all The companion app and The Initiates are two difrent things.

The Initiates are a place where all your AC stuff are beeing tracked and rewarded in shortterms and are beeing talked about in http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/712105-Assassin-s-Creed-Initiates (other threads have been moved here by mods)

the companion apps are a way to help u reach new ways in Unity and might help u unlock new things and are being talked about here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/946403-AC-Unity-Companion-App-Issues

Marcus101RR
11-12-2014, 03:06 AM
Uh Altair only says you need to play the app, not get to certain level...if that is the case, that needs to be changed.

NightmareGK13
11-12-2014, 03:54 AM
looking forward to Arno's master assassin outfit :P

PhilyG213
11-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Well it seems that Ubisoft heard my prayers. They made it available through the Windows Store. http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-companion-app-faq/
I love them

dthomastanner
12-23-2014, 03:11 AM
Does anyone of you know if you can get the things you can unlock through the App in another way??? There are a lot of things you can unlock through the App and some of it seems pretty great. I just found out that you can download android emulators on your PC. So do you all think it will work through that or should I just let it go???

It seems nobody has addressed the question of android emulators on PC. I have used the app for both my phone and on the emulator for PC BlueStacks (Windows 7 does not have support for the Windows App). I can confirm it works with Bluestacks but it did take me a few tries a few days apart to get it to the actual puzzle portion of the app.