PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Unity - Unite pre order program doesnt work

BeSmooth58NL
11-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Hi,

I got some questions about the Unite program of Unity.
First of all I'm from The Netherlands
I preorderd the gold edition from U-play expecting to be able to take part to the unite program, just like a friend of mine did.

So now I tried to join his team in Unite but it keeps saying: Sorry this promotion isnt available in your region.
How is this even possible, I even got a e-mail with how to join Unite etc. so there is something going wrong.

What should I do? I would like to get the extra content so How can I join a Unite team.
Maybe any other Dutch people have this problem?

Thx,

BeSmooth58NL
11-12-2014, 04:24 PM
Bump!

naumaan
11-12-2014, 04:28 PM
I am sorry to hear but the unite program was only available before USA release date .. as far as i know ..

you can ask this question to support team .. on support.ubi.com .... they can give you a proper answer

D_cover
11-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Unite was a pre-order program. So as far as I would guess it has expired.

LordCrash88
11-13-2014, 04:08 AM
That makes no sense. People who preordered the game and have a Unite key should still be able to participate. It's their damn right to do so since that's what Ubisoft promised.

I have some problems with the program myself since one of the ingame items and the ingame mission are not unlocked in the game and in my Uplay profile although my Unite team is full and everyone confirmed their preorder code. Any ideas?