PDA

View Full Version : AC: UNITY - Failed to join session?

guest-KrLvPP0i
11-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Hello, I'm trying to join my friends session so we can do coop however I keep getting a message saying failed to join session. When I try to invite players I get stuck in the please wait... screen. My friend has no trouble though. Help?

Maljas
11-11-2014, 10:18 PM
My brother and I are having the same problem. Need some assistance please. I can search for contacts from the "Play together" menu but he can't. He also can't see the available free slots for 3 other players, while I can.

Please help :mad:

Rekalty
11-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Uplay is now completely shut down, it seems most of matchmaking is as well. Not sure what Ubisoft is doing, or not doing, but whatever it is, it's a pretty bad time to find out something needed a fix :P

naumaan
11-11-2014, 10:21 PM
try relaxing ... the launch days seems kind of rushed for everything ...

for a better response ... make a ticket in support.ubi.com

Rekalty
11-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Yeah, remember this is Ubisoft, don't expect stuff to work at release.

XDanius
11-16-2014, 06:20 PM
same here.

I had kenway outfit. switched back to normal and fixed co op that way. 5 min later i restarted game and my co op is disabled again.

Bradsuplay2014
12-30-2014, 07:41 AM
Hello, I'm trying to join my friends session so we can do coop however I keep getting a message saying failed to join session. When I try to invite players I get stuck in the please wait... screen. My friend has no trouble though. Help?

Ya its what 6 weeks since you've had this problem and it still does this...I guess quality assurance is out the windows these days. Cant connect to friends, cant log into club, cant invite, cant sync companion app to uplay servers...a bunch of cants in this game. Someone said give it time...well its been what 6 weeks now and its still happening...what are they in panic mode over at ubisoft? Dont know wtf is going on?