PDA

View Full Version : Game Issues?

NDavis7
11-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Hey. I have been playing the first two memories happily, then I tried going for the third memory and I couldn't play it. It said that I cannot play the memory until the game is installed. Does that make sense? I waited 5 hours for the game to finish installing. And if the game wasn't installed I wouldn't have been able to play the first two memories, right? Please help!

Brownsnakeeyes
11-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Hey. I have been playing the first two memories happily, then I tried going for the third memory and I couldn't play it. It said that I cannot play the memory until the game is installed. Does that make sense? I waited 5 hours for the game to finish installing. And if the game wasn't installed I wouldn't have been able to play the first two memories, right? Please help!

Same here. Tried everything. Finally decided to delete game and reinstall. A couple of things though. One. The size of the download is only 7.5 gb. Two. Only had update 1.01. Read another post here talking about 1.02. But not sure.

NDavis7
11-13-2014, 01:00 AM
Same here. Tried everything. Finally decided to delete game and reinstall. A couple of things though. One. The size of the download is only 7.5 gb. Two. Only had update 1.01. Read another post here talking about 1.02. But not sure.

Did it work after you reinstalled?