PDA

View Full Version : How to link games to initiates?

MJT23_
11-11-2014, 09:23 PM
How do I link games I have played to it? I have played black flag and still play it yet it doesn't show it as being linked. Help please

hood3dassassin5
11-11-2014, 09:29 PM
It seems that everyone logging into Initiates has this problem. You're levels have been reset to 1 and you have nothing in your collection. I'm sure Ubisoft will figure it out eventually.

P.S Welcome to the forums!

MJT23_
11-11-2014, 09:34 PM
It seems that everyone logging into Initiates has this problem. You're levels have been reset to 1 and you have nothing in your collection. I'm sure Ubisoft will figure it out eventually.

P.S Welcome to the forums!

So there's nothing I can do? I get no credit for any of the games iv played I just have to start over?

And thanks for the welcome!

Geertdvnl
11-11-2014, 09:38 PM
This I would like to know too...

hood3dassassin5
11-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Let's see, before Initiates underwent maintenance, Ubisoft assured us that all our XP and levels would be there, waiting for us when the site launched back up. So I'm assuming that they're currently working on a way to fix this.

Honestly, I would suggest checking back in every once in a while, and everything MIGHT be fixed by the time after the games release in Europe.

aL_____eX
11-11-2014, 09:42 PM
So there's nothing I can do? I get no credit for any of the games iv played I just have to start over?

And thanks for the welcome!
No, you don't have to start over. All your progress is connected to your Uplay account. We are all having this issue at the moment and all we can do is wait until Initiates finally recognizes the data saved in our profiles. It seems there is still a problem or something not working with the Initiates-Uplay connection at this point. So, my guess is that at least on friday everything will be working like it should. :) Don't worry, all your data is safe, there's nothing wrong on your side.

NightOwl392
11-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Hope they post something to let us know when the issue has been resolved.