PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Assassin's Creed Rogue (SPOILERS)

Auditore8
11-11-2014, 08:52 PM
So I'm kinda confused by Rogue, I've watched a full walkthrough since I'm away and can't play the game (besides I'm waiting for it to inevitably get ported to PS4) and I understand that Shay's memories are fragmented. They're not always in full sequences and sometimes it jumps 20 years into the future when Shay is in Paris. However one part that really confuses me happens early on when Shay receives his Templar armor. He's given the uniform by the Finnegan family, and it's a black coat wit the yellow shirt. However, when Shay gets outside he's wearing the Black Coat with the Red accents. The red stripes on the back, the templar sash and everything. Did I miss something or did UbiSoft just COMPLETELY skip the part where he gets the Black/Red armor that he's always shown in?

LoyalACFan
11-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I noticed the same thing in the walkthrough I watched. Could it be that the player is just swapping outfits without recording it?

Farlander1991
11-11-2014, 09:41 PM
To be honest I think that's blatantly a bug. The game has three playable outfits (Assassin, Templar-coat and full-Templar) and when the cutscene ends it just puts a wrong variable for the playable character.