PDA

View Full Version : Game has a lot of glitches with crowds (video inside)

John_Rambo_007s
11-11-2014, 07:54 PM
I played for not that long and glitches like this happens all the time. This game is not finished hopefully it will be patched soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8n_vjpVs-w

EvilPixieGrrr
11-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Hi,

Sorry to see you're experiencing this glitch.

All glitches should be reported to Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/) so it can be further investigated. Please include your video in your ticket, it will be helpful!

Thank you!

John_Rambo_007s
11-12-2014, 12:37 AM
Hi,

Sorry to see you're experiencing this glitch.

All glitches should be reported to Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/) so it can be further investigated. Please include your video in your ticket, it will be helpful!

Thank you!

Yeah i will

LoyalACFan
11-12-2014, 12:55 AM
That's actually kind of hilarious.

Andy_M86
11-12-2014, 01:02 AM
My god that pop in...

Kevciu2409
11-12-2014, 01:11 AM
This game is broken so bad.

Instead of making BS videos of 'gameplay' or bs screenshots in photoshop you should test your game. Because you are selling broken product.

And this review embargo? What the hell. You just wanted to get more money befor **** hit the fan. Far Cry 4 pre order cancelled, I was loyal I bought EVERY Far Cry, Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia game for full price. After Watch Dogs I was sad and hopeful that maybe it is because of new game series. But now, I will buy ubi games only after (at least) 50% price drop. At least then I'll get full finished, patched product.

You should have at least that honor, and make a official statement about this problems, and say something about patch progress.

Andy_M86
11-12-2014, 01:29 AM
I’m actually trying to get a refund, but the store I purchased from said they haven’t been contacted by the developer about any issues with the game and so won’t refund my purchase.
But, if I can get them to confirm with an email that the game is suffering from many bugs/glitches, they will happily give me a refund or store credit. Just waiting on support for a reply.

Kevciu2409
11-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Andy_M86

Good choice, we all have to Unite against 20fps gameplay.

xbl_xtro1
11-12-2014, 01:39 AM
They have to refund you ... any product within i dont remember x days. if you have your invoice. Its simply the law.

Andy_M86
11-12-2014, 01:42 AM
They have to refund you ... any product within i dont remember x days. if you have your invoice. Its simply the law.

It’s open so they wont.

-----------------------------------------------------
An update:

Wow, the support rep gave me such the runaround. So I explained exactly what I posted here and the reply I got was about playing the game as it downloads? That if I had any problems that I had to wait for more of it to download and how the whole thing works blah, blah, blah. Had absolutely noting to do with what I had asked them. Plus I said I purchased it from a store yet they reply to me as if I went digital.

I replied telling them that’s not what I asked and explained the situation again and how I needed the proper reply so I can go back to the store as soon as possible.They come back at me with “if your receiving connection issues, start by testing your network by following these steps” Again! Nothing to do with what I asked or explained to them. Unbelievable.

But it didn't matter anymore. I went back to the store anyway, to show them the BS the rep was trying to pull and to show them the countless reports about what was going on with the game. As I tried to explain myself to a manager, they cut me off and gave me my refund!!! I was told they were receiving many complaints about the product and I was the 14th person to get a refund that day plus multiple cancellations.

I’m happy I got my money back.