PDA

View Full Version : Moving Assassin's Creed IV from one Uplay account to another

chocoaddcition
11-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Hi,

When I bought Assassin's Creed IV for PC I signed up for a new Uplay account, not at the time realizing that I had an existing one that I used on my now redundant Xbox 360, and was thus associated with every Assassin's Creed game before AC:IV. With the upcoming release of Assassin's Creed: Unity, it would be nice to have all my content associated with one account so that I can have all the AC games and their achievements under my list of 'Played Games', and so that I don't have to switch account every time I want to play Black Flag again.

I'm not particularly bothered about keeping save files or achievements as I can do those again, just simply switching the account that has access to the game (So I can no longer access it from this account that I am posting the thread on, but can instead access it on my other account). From the forums and threads I've seen when searching Ubisoft haven't seemed to be much help, but does anyone know if their policies have changed at all? I can understand their reasoning to an extent, but I don't want to spend money buying AC:IV again just so I can have it on the same account as all my other games. I can give proof that both accounts are mine and that I'm not trying to give it to a friend if that would be required.

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Sam

oSaMoVincenTo
11-11-2014, 07:55 PM
OP here, this is my second account, the one that I would like to move AC:IV to.

ryan8374
11-11-2014, 07:59 PM
It's possible and they could, but won't

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/335959-How-to-move-a-key-game-Assassin-s-Creed-Brotherhood-to-another-profile-ubisoft-Forums