PDA

View Full Version : Unity from Nvidia Promo does not appear in uPlay

Fabian160381
11-11-2014, 07:42 PM
I got Unity with the Nvidia "Pick your path" Promo from the Uplay Store. The game does not Appear in uPlay and the preload (Europe) is not available for me. Does everyone with the Nvidia version have this problem or it is just me?

Emmhor17
11-11-2014, 07:58 PM
I got Unity with the Nvidia "Pick your path" Promo from the Uplay Store. The game does not Appear in uPlay and the preload (Europe) is not available for me. Does everyone with the Nvidia version have this problem or it is just me?

I got the purchase link etc etc I bought it but never got a download or something.
They say go to this page and click on download(for me there is no download)

I'd say UPLAY/Nvidia did something wrong with this it's sooo bad.
on steam it's easy fill in activation code and download with uplay you have to go through a whole procces.

A side from that UPLAY is laggy as hell takes ages to load

LordMackoo
11-11-2014, 08:05 PM
The games from Nvidia promotion are not pre-order versions, so they will/should appear when the game launches, so no pre-loading for us...

Emmhor17
11-11-2014, 08:58 PM
The games from Nvidia promotion are not pre-order versions, so they will/should appear when the game launches, so no pre-loading for us...

So we get it on the 13th?

wichking
11-11-2014, 09:01 PM
it seems this way... So ******ed since when i purchased it it says pre order status....

MarkSix
11-11-2014, 09:03 PM
My confirmation email says it is: http://imgur.com/lPdNYgX

I haven't got it either. If I don't have it by release (13th) I'll contact support.

naumaan
11-11-2014, 09:03 PM
try asking this to support.ubi.com ... make a ticket there .

wichking
11-11-2014, 09:14 PM
well i made a ticket already and nothing happens since yesterday

EvilPixieGrrr
11-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Support can take up to 48 hours to reply, so you will likely hear something back in another day, just so you know!

Cripzore
11-11-2014, 09:54 PM
I have also "pre-ordere" version from "Pick Your Path" and I've "bought" game 7th November and still don't see any Game Code to activate or something.
http://i.imgur.com/yuOxy9g.png
It's say this version is "Pre-Order" so how I guess i should have access to game since Today?

LordMackoo
11-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Mine also says "Pre-order" on the receipt, but I got response from Support stating that the games from Nvidia are not pre-odres.
They also said that the games will be added o the accounts at the day of launch, also the games contains no extras the pre-orders had (DLC and other stuff)...

MarkSix
11-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Mine also says "Pre-order" on the receipt, but I got response from Support stating that the games from Nvidia are not pre-odres.
They also said that the games will be added o the accounts at the day of launch, also the games contains no extras the pre-orders had (DLC and other stuff)...

Well that's just sad...Neither Pre-load or extra stuff... Aw well at least it was free :)

Fabian160381
11-11-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm fine with no preorder stuff, I want to buy the Season Pass - which includes the Preorder stuff - anyway. But to be honest, I'm disappointed, that Ubisoft is not offering a preload - even Ubisoft would benefit from it, because now all will start the download at the same time, right after release. And we all know the quality of their servers...