PDA

View Full Version : In the past Assassin creed games

DirtyBurger__
11-11-2014, 07:32 PM
In every Assassins creed game you always have the Assassins hidden blade and the game would let you bring out the blade. You could hold square or X and he would bring out his blade. But in Unity he only brings out the hidden blade when you kill someone. It lets you bring out your sword whenever you want you dont even have to be killing anyone. I always loved running down the streets or roof tops with my hidden blades out and ready to kill some guards. This is a super small detail and I can live without but it was a very nice detail either im missing and you can do it or they didn't add it to this game.

Fatal-Feit
11-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Same!

I'm glad they kept it for the main weapons, though. Pulling out your weapon and spinning it before a clash is pretty fun.

D.I.D.
11-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Maybe it's like contextual attacks in Watch Dogs? It seemed strange at first for a GTA-like game to not have a permanent melee button, but I quickly grew to love that. It meant that I could chase a target through a crowd, and there was absolutely no way I'd find my character attacking some innocent bystander in the crowd by accident.

I can see why the loss of that "Ka-ching!" flex would hurt, though. It's a nice motion!