PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to Ubisoft.

trainkun0908
11-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

Ever since I started playing AC1, I fell in love with the franchise. I have followed every AC game at its height and its lowest and have bought and played all of them. However, I believe you may have lost sight of where the franchise should go to.

Look at Assassin's Creed Unity. Even though it has four years of development, it is still a buggy mess with sub-par story (According to AC standards). Don't get me wrong, I think I am going to love it, but Assassin's Creed is not all about the gameplay. Us fans also play it for the story, and when the stoy is below average, we lose interest in it.

Secondly, please stop making us fans use the companion apps and intiates. Initiates is great in terms of expanding the AC lore, but isn't all that content more suited to be in the main games, explored by us players?

Thirdly, please stop releasing games annually. I am aware that ACU has four years of development, but the pressure of releasing it caused the dev team to release it in the state it is in now, just like AC3. Please learn from your mistakes. If ACU had another year of development, I am sure it will be great.

Lastly, I know Ubisoft will definitely release a better game next time, and I am looking forward to it. But please do not release sub-par games for a great franchise. Thank you.

Regards,
A Long time fan.