PDA

View Full Version : so how much precursor talk was in unity and rogue (SPOILERS)

Radman500
11-11-2014, 07:18 PM
anyone?

Acrimonious_Nin
11-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Well...>_> I don't if anything was mentioned on the side missions, but to "hardcore" fans that have high expectations about "precursor" information...Nothing that we either

1) Already knew
2) Or somehow have speculated

But there is an implications there...Let's just say that the "Templar's Motto" probably has more meaning that what anyone actually thought...Originally...

Rogue didn't seem like there was any at all...It was just a game about Templars to say the least...Maybe even just 1 Templar at that...

Acrimonious_Nin
11-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Not too mention that Rogue and Unity should have been one game actually...would have made everything one game filled with a bunch of information that had nothing to do with precursors...

RA503
11-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Well...>_> I don't if anything was mentioned on the side missions, but to "hardcore" fans that have high expectations about "precursor" information...Nothing that we either

1) Already knew

But there is an implications there...Let's just say that the "Templar's Motto" probably has more meaning that what anyone actually thought...Originally...

Rogue didn't seem like there was any at all...It was just a game about Templars to say the least...Maybe even just 1 Templar at that...
I playing rogue and made a awesome discovery !!! The game have glyphs just like AC 2!!! they called wallpaintings and I unlocked a audio file with a mysterious woman talking about a evil spirit and a good one, in the database shows that have much more...

Radman500
11-11-2014, 11:48 PM

1) Already knew

can you elaborate?

tjbyrum1
11-12-2014, 12:26 AM
This has been the worst experience I've ever had in an y AC game ever. Even Black Flag (and that was freakin' terrible; I'm not even sure that was an AC game).

ACII was the jewel of this franchise. ACIII was also good, but it never matched the same charm as the second game. But this!? Wow. This is atrocious!

Why could they not do three games:
ACI: Altair
ACII: Ezio
ACIII: Desmond (with his freakin' motorcycle! Come one people, we knew that's where we were headed until everybody got lazy).

Acrimonious_Nin
11-12-2014, 01:19 AM
I playing rogue and made a awesome discovery !!! The game have glyphs just like AC 2!!! they called wallpaintings and I unlocked a audio file with a mysterious woman talking about a evil spirit and a good one, in the database shows that have much more...Is there any way on this earth where I could find all the "side" info that isn't in the main story plot(cutscenes) ? Or if you have found anyone with a youtube with all that info :P because I really need to know lmao I saw only the Otso Berg talking about some historical figures and 3 audio tapes of him and his "initiation" into the order with Daniel Cross training him at the end...O.O
can you elaborate?Sure :P At the end of the game....When Arno is fighting Thomas Germain, a.k.a 'the sage', or the second sage to rise to "Grand Master" status within the Templar order...after killing the sage you are taken into one of those weird "let's talk after I stabbed you" scenes. And the Aita says, "But it seems that the Father of Understanding has seen fit to give us this time to talk"...Which the only thing I can think about is that book that Jacques De Molay was hiding, which was titled "Pater Intellectus" means "Father of Understanding" and apparently this "Father of Undestanding" is actually a figure that has shown the "Templars" or Cain(due to the AC2 glyphs hinting at the Templars Origins) the truth about the world...but nothing was elaborated in the main story(cutscenes). Then followed by the sage talking about some more "mysterious stuff" that I don't fully understand...It seems that when De Molay "cursed" the monarch for what they had done..The Father of Understanding got pissed off and maid sure that these leaders had died, according to history they actually died 1 year after the events of De Molay's death and Curse he placed on their heads >_>. So I am starting to think that when Warren talked about the Animus Tech. being from "Those that came before" I am assuming that the people helping the Templars is this "Father of Understanding". A real First Civ; not just some mindless chant. It is strange that no one theorized about this ?!?!?!

Acrimonious_Nin
11-12-2014, 01:36 AM
At the end of Rogue Berg says something that stirs up more thought about this "new first civ"...

"The Father of Understanding Guided you to us..." - Otso Berg