PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when the Prize Drop Rewards unlock?

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 05:42 PM
there was like 3 dlcs that you won from the drop yet i dont see a way how to redeem them .cant click on them or anything

JeffMomm
11-11-2014, 06:00 PM
I received an email earlier this week about choosing my console and the message said the codes would be emailed on launch day. I haven't seen that email yet with the codes to enter.

JeffMomm
11-11-2014, 06:13 PM
And I literally just got my email right now with my code.

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 06:20 PM
And I literally just got my email right now with my code.

yeah but there was li,e 3 of them the hooked impaler dlc the nation guard gear dlc and the isenberg birnstein belt dlc . how are we supposed to re deem them. i have not gotten an email or anything and they are not clickable so other than that how do they expect people do get them in the game :| its release day already and no email whats goin on here .

JeffMomm
11-11-2014, 08:31 PM
I entered my code on xbox.com and it said it was the Guillotine Prize Drop Content. My guess is that one key will unlock everything I won. I don't have the game yet to confirm that though. Will do so later....

Infinitefinite
11-11-2014, 09:17 PM
I entered my code on xbox.com and it said it was the Guillotine Prize Drop Content. My guess is that one key will unlock everything I won. I don't have the game yet to confirm that though. Will do so later....

It will.