PDA

View Full Version : So, will this have a midnight release in Europe?

Arthur_Harrisz
11-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Simple question, really: Will it unlock at midnight on the 13th? Is there any sense to staying up late tomorrow night so I can play when it releases or will it unlock some time during the day on thursday?

LeeroyGearSolid
11-11-2014, 08:55 PM
*bump*

wichking
11-11-2014, 09:05 PM
if ubi suppot would answer you before the 13th i woudl say contact them. But since they wont you have to wait and see. if you already preloaded the game however you can play the game when you make a proxy for that game for an US IP

Rekalty
11-11-2014, 09:12 PM
The release date/time for Steam has been altered to be Midnight between 12th and 13th for me, so I can only assume it means it's a Midnight release, like it was for US.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Don't bother with Ubi support they are uselss.

Tried to get an answer out of them when my game will dispatch and they just said "The game hasn't been shipped yet" Which in a nutshell is like asking when dinner will be done and the cook saying "The dinner is still cooking" The answers they give are completely irrelevant.

If they didn't know they could of just said. Although I would still rip into them for lack of communication with couriers.

But yeah don't hold your breath on midnight release. Ubisoft have been a bad joke with support and release. Still didn't learn after Watch Dogs melting their servers.

RdJ1
11-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Don't bother with Ubi support they are uselss.

They are, but in general the guys over here on the forums are a lot better, so maybe they can answer the question.

D_cover
11-11-2014, 10:51 PM
They are, but in general the guys over here on the forums are a lot better, so maybe they can answer the question.

I doubt the mods or community managers could help me with my questions and complaints. The geys that can, the people paid to do the job just can't be bothered to put the effort in. I'm sure they can contact the courier afterall they needed to at one point contact each other to deal with the supply of games.

As I've always said Ubisoft is good at making games and completely awful at everything else.

Frag_Meister
11-11-2014, 11:22 PM
On Steam it shows me that it will be released in 1 day 20 hours, so that's ~ 6 pm (or 18:00) of 13th (GMT). So no, it's not a midnight release, at least for Ukraine.

Alphacos007
11-12-2014, 12:04 AM
For me it shows that the game unlocks on the 12th, at 11:59, so I suppose that for central europe it'll have a midnight release.

RdJ1
11-12-2014, 05:38 PM
I'm just gonna go to bed early and hope it's available when I wake up tomorrow morning, so I can play before I have to leave.