PDA

View Full Version : E3 Graphics Wathcdogs/ACU?

Mandzo17
11-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Is this the same like we saw at Watchdogs the E3 looked amazing but then the real in-game graphics were allot less then E3.
For watchdogs people released mods/tricks to get that Amazing E3 look will this also happens to ACU?

Fatal-Feit
11-11-2014, 04:06 PM
AC:U was nowhere as downgraded or misleading as Watch_Dogs was. I doubt there's anything that's NOT in the game, ya know? :p

Animator_Alex
11-11-2014, 04:24 PM
As far as I can tell AC Unity on PC at least is not downgraded at all from what we saw at E3. If it is it isn't noticable at all.

Forrester_Rave
11-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Yeah I agree with the last two, fortunately it appears from the quality of the graphics the comparison won't be like the E3 Watch Dogs one. I'm playing Unity and wow some really nice interiors and city streets.

King_of_Ricers
11-11-2014, 07:07 PM
I'm not one of those nerds that can see these tiny graphical differences so nothing noticeable, really, unlike Watchdogs...Apparently not downgraded, but it appears to be riddled in bugs and performance issues so they end up in a draw! GG.

CaptainKabuko
11-11-2014, 07:11 PM
You cant compare WD Downgrade to this...
I have no doubt that unity didnt downgraded, cause' if it was the specs was much more lower.....

iambladers
11-11-2014, 07:49 PM
don't ---- in your pants yet gentlemen the side by side comparision is yet being prepared and then you can.

jeffies04
11-11-2014, 08:10 PM
The game looks beautiful. There was no downgrade I'm seeing. Visually I see what was promised.

Performance wise..... I'm not dropping below 30 (which, for wanting to play at my native 1200 resolution with higher settings is acceptable for me), EXCEPT in cut scenes. Somehow in cut scenes I'm getting as low as 19 fps. I've always loved Ubi for using real-time generated cut scenes but something is really hitting the performance in them.