PDA

View Full Version : Main menu freeze

Lordjerryness
11-11-2014, 02:51 PM
Whenever I start the game it loads normally until it gets to the main menu, then it just ****s itself and freezes.

Anyone else come across this? has anyone fixed it or what?

CaptainD626
11-11-2014, 04:07 PM
my game freezes with the logo on my screen, i don't even think i'm getting as far as you are. I've tried everything with no success:(

ShenghanKI
11-12-2014, 05:33 AM
Same here. Freezes and crashes almost every time when I get to the main menu. The music keeps playing, mouse shows up, then it crashes. I only got into the game once when I first played it. But I suspect that it's because my specs are a little under the requirement

Lordjerryness
11-15-2014, 05:19 AM
Just downloaded the new update... still no fix.

Ya know, I can't help but imagining AC:U in it's dressing room getting ready for it's reveal. It's saying to itself "AW YEAH SON DIS GONNA BE GOOD!" And right when it tries to put on it's boxers- UBISOFT KNOCKS THE DOOR OFF IT'S HINGES, FOAMING AT THE MOUTH, SHOUTING "BRRRRRABLBLBLBLBLBLBLLLL! DUDE! DUDE! GET THE BALLS OUT NOW YER LATE!" AC:U says "BUT I'M NAKEEEEEEEED!" UBISOFT just screams how multicultural it is, carries AC:U over it's head and throws it in the middle of the stage where AC:U is promptly mauled by hoards of starving Tasmanian tigers.