PDA

View Full Version : Request for multiple game saves

AssassinGib
11-11-2014, 02:29 PM
I always play the game multiple times and I like to have multiple playthrough saves like in the other Assassins Creed. My brother also want to play the game and its really sad that we can only do one playthrough at a time. My brother won't be able to play the game until I finish it.

ZaioFong
11-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Make a copy of your save folder put it somewhere else. Then delete the original and let your bro start new one. Just backup and overwrite between the 2. Game is meant for 1 account aka 1 person at a time ya know.

searchingshi
11-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Make a copy of your save folder put it somewhere else. Then delete the original and let your bro start new one. Just backup and overwrite between the 2. Game is meant for 1 account aka 1 person at a time ya know.

the question is where is the fxxxing save folder? just can't find it.

jantherocker
11-11-2014, 02:47 PM
the question is where is the fxxxing save folder? just can't find it.

Program Files/UbisoftGamelauncher/savegames

in there are multiple folders with numbers representing your Games.. cant tell you wich one is Unity though

searchingshi
11-11-2014, 02:57 PM
Program Files/UbisoftGamelauncher/savegames

in there are multiple folders with numbers representing your Games.. cant tell you wich one is Unity though

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\7e8552b6-8e21-49e4-9554-8e53addef856\720

find it and del it.

but

uplay sync with cloud again and get the saving file.

let me disconnect the internet and try it again.

anyway, tks dude!

Rekalty
11-11-2014, 02:57 PM
This is way too advanced for Ubisoft to be able to program something like this...

ZaioFong
11-11-2014, 03:03 PM
This is way too advanced for Ubisoft to be able to program something like this...

Obviously did not think it through.
It's because of the co-op mode. Ubi wants your co-op stats to remain consistent because they will be adding all your numerical information on to the game's global stats.

searchingshi
11-11-2014, 03:16 PM
i get the game restarted by turning off the cloud sync in uplay's setting.

you can just switch the saving file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\7e8552b6-8e21-49e4-9554-8e53addef856\720
to change multiple saves/users.

FYI.

thank you all above!

AntiChrist7
11-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Obviously did not think it through.
It's because of the co-op mode. Ubi wants your co-op stats to remain consistent because they will be adding all your numerical information on to the game's global stats.

Same story as with Watch Dogs.

I really prefer multiple saves like in the previous games

nicksilletti
11-11-2014, 04:24 PM
This is incredibly frustrating. Multiple save files have been around for decades and now Ubisoft is acting like they're 'just too hard' to implement into their games.

ZaioFong
11-11-2014, 04:29 PM
This is incredibly frustrating. Multiple save files have been around for decades and now Ubisoft is acting like they're 'just too hard' to implement into their games.

Games without online multiplayer have been around for decades. Bit more than half a decade for games that do have separate multiplayer as in multiplayer progress is separate from main game. Unity is neither. Cry.

Sarcasm aside, as stated before, this time multiplayer is integrated into the main game. Your stats are mostly likely going to be uploaded to and compiled by the Uplay database. Letting you have multiple saves = having multiple sets of data/records under 1 account in the cloud. THAT is a pain to work around. Just do the backup and overwriting save folders so cloud sync won't have to deal with more than 1 of your **** at a time.

AssassinGib
11-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Games without online multiplayer have been around for decades. Bit more than half a decade for games that do have separate multiplayer as in multiplayer progress is separate from main game. Unity is neither. Cry.

Sarcasm aside, as stated before, this time multiplayer is integrated into the main game. Your stats are mostly likely going to be uploaded to and compiled by the Uplay database. Letting you have multiple saves = having multiple sets of data/records under 1 account in the cloud. THAT is a pain to work around. Just do the backup and overwriting save folders so cloud sync won't have to deal with more than 1 of your **** at a time.

Yeah I'm curious about what will happen to my online character.

wichking
11-11-2014, 07:13 PM
other games which integrates such stuff manage to make more prifles aswell ( Batman, SoM blabla.

Jabbarka993
11-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Could anyone please send me a savegame from Paris? I donīt want to spoil anything from the story, I would just like to see how it would perform on my PC, I would be really really grateful!

naumaan
11-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Could anyone please send me a savegame from Paris? I donīt want to spoil anything from the story, I would just like to see how it would perform on my PC, I would be really really grateful!

as you are new hre ... so i d like to tell you ... when you launch the game for the first time .. keep the graphics at low settings .. and then increment them as u see fit ... and stop at where it s adjustable .... most of the fellows who are complaining have been trying to play it on max out .. i d rather not do it at the moment

Jabbarka993
11-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Oh yes, thank you, I see :-) But I would really like to play the series chronologically (I am still not finished with Black Flag), so would it please be possible for you to send me your savegame? You know, I would not like to play the story before Paris, but only see how it goes during free-roam. Is it more understandable now?

Metafisx
11-13-2014, 05:52 PM
Geez, seriously, UBI?

If two different people want to play their own story of AC:U on PC they don't have an in-game option to do this? This option was present in previous AC games, so what the hell?

Disappointed!

aixime
11-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Geez, seriously, UBI?

If two different people want to play their own story of AC:U on PC they don't have an in-game option to do this? This option was present in previous AC games, so what the hell?

Disappointed!

I agree, I would play with my son and was frustrated when I saw that it continue my game. It's just unacceptable to see this kind of regression after to discover the low graphic quality... I'm really disappointed too :mad: