PDA

View Full Version : Steam credentials

GunnarGunderson
11-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Is there anyway for me as someone who has the game through Uplay, to add Unity to my steam library and download it from Valve's servers? (Because Ubisoft's are terrible and there is literally no excuse for paying customers not being able to download their products 5 hours after launch)

Rekalty
11-11-2014, 02:06 PM
Not possible, no. If you want to download through Steam, you need to buy it there. You can add a shortcut, but that will not let you download through Steam. If you feel like this about Ubisoft, then why did you buy it on Uplay to begin with?

GunnarGunderson
11-11-2014, 02:27 PM
If you feel like this about Ubisoft, then why did you buy it on Uplay to begin with?

The code I got with my 970 was for Uplay. Believe me, Steam would have been my first choice if I actually had one

ForeveR7887
11-11-2014, 03:08 PM
The code I got with my 970 was for Uplay. Believe me, Steam would have been my first choice if I actually had one

Same here. Having to download from Ubisoft has been a terrible experience so far. Would've been 100% happier to get it from Steam and not have to deal with this BS. Very disappointed with this release.