PDA

View Full Version : Next-Gen my "arse"

Pootie_Cal
11-11-2014, 01:48 PM
Title says it all :-/
Game looks mediocre, or "average" at BEST if compaired to last gen.
Res blows and looks cloudy on PS4 I know it's not my system because other games I have look the way they should.
Fool me once Ubi shame on you, fool me twice blame my forgiving nature...But fool me three times e.g. The Division... **** that. GL Ubi you tried.

***Don't mask profanities in order to bypass the auto censor

Wolfmeister1010
11-11-2014, 01:54 PM
***Content removed : No need for that.

Don't do it again.
Fair warning.

Thanks

xSingex
11-11-2014, 02:48 PM
As long as game companies are still worried about last gen consoles youre not going to get a next gen game. Wait a few years. The 360 and ps3 are holding all games back STILL. They had a very long run. Its time to move on.

GreySkellig
11-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Everyone is measuring the new gen in graphical terms that seem unrealistic to me. Unity unquestionably looks better than previous entries. Compare it to the PS4 version of ACIV--Unity is easily the better looking of the two. What were people expecting of the new gen that they are disappointed with the graphics of so many new games? Gaming PC performance? It's because of people who define the new gen solely in terms of graphics that there have been so few truly excellent games thus far--everybody's been dedicating effort to making them shiny instead of innovative.

Unity looks fine, and what's far more important, the gameplay is a jump forward for the series.

SenseHomunculus
11-11-2014, 03:36 PM
What are you viewing it on? Looks amazing on my TV.

Fatal-Feit
11-11-2014, 04:22 PM
I feel like the current-gen consoles got the shaft this time, not PC.

SlyTrooper
11-11-2014, 05:26 PM
People are so strange with this generation of consoles. There's no way in hell that this doesn't look better than ACIV, so what's the issue? I played ACIV on PS3 & thought the graphics looked great & the framerate was fine. I still think so now after playing it on PS4 too.

Diluant
11-11-2014, 06:05 PM
People are so strange with this generation of consoles. There's no way in hell that this doesn't look better than ACIV, so what's the issue? I played ACIV on PS3 & thought the graphics looked great & the framerate was fine. I still think so now after playing it on PS4 too.

There is no way possible that you (someone) can play Unity and think the framerate and looks are better than ACIV on PS4 or even XBOX.

Fatal-Feit
11-11-2014, 06:22 PM
There is no way possible that you (someone) can play Unity and think the framerate and looks are better than ACIV on PS4 or even XBOX.

He played AC:IV on the PS3, which does have worse frame rate and visuals.

Xenolithium
11-11-2014, 06:58 PM
I feel like the current-gen consoles got the shaft this time, not PC.

We're all getting the old pounding with no lube, this time.

SlyTrooper
11-11-2014, 07:12 PM
He played AC:IV on the PS3, which does have worse frame rate and visuals.

Actually on PS4 & PS3. But my point was that both looked really good.