PDA

View Full Version : There seems to be some problems in Unity

OpticSpecs
11-11-2014, 11:30 AM
If your having problems with your Assassin's Creed Unity, write your problems in this thread.

Its best to have all your problems in one thread, and not have it all over the place wasting room in the forum.

Kevciu2409
11-11-2014, 11:45 AM
1. Framerate Issues
2. popup problems
3. Crowds glitches
4. Animations
5 Sound effects issues

I can't believe that AC games right now are so extremely low quality products at launch. I remember AC, AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations were great quality games with just minor problems. AC3 was awful quality wise, AC4 too (framerate issues at launch; 1080p in patch).
What the hell is going on? If you cannot bring quality game - like you used to - just push back launch date and sort them BEFORE game is on shelves.

I am thinking about return it to store (both Xbox One and PS4 copies).

I don't want to be rude, but you guys spent time on trailers, CGIs, interviews, game events before launch, promotion or showing me Alex Amancio face. If you would spent all this resources (that you waste on all that useless things) on game quality control and fixing all this mess - that would be better for it.

I could point my finger at company which is making great quality sandbox games, without tossing dozens of trailers per week, without showing off - you know what company I'm talking about. 34 milions sold on just two systems, without 4 trailers per week, without parity, without Interviews, without E3 overhyped pimped trailer, without all that things.

Less showing off and talking, more working.

I want quality products, like AC2, Prince of Persia Warrior Within, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory or other of your past GREAT games.

OpticSpecs
11-11-2014, 11:48 AM
If you recall, they delayed the release by one to two weeks.Seems it wasn't enough.

hood3dassassin5
11-11-2014, 11:50 AM
wonder how long it will take for a patch to be released...

OpticSpecs
11-11-2014, 11:53 AM
It would be a very big patch.

Dev_Anj
11-11-2014, 12:00 PM
I like how framerate issues and some resolution problems mean that a game is "extremely low quality." That's exaggeration stretched to the limit.

pirate1802
11-11-2014, 12:10 PM
I like how framerate issues and some resolution problems mean that a game is "extremely low quality." That's exaggeration stretched to the limit.

Das internet fo you. Exaggerations are the order of the day here.

OpticSpecs
11-11-2014, 12:11 PM

That is true

wasterni
11-11-2014, 01:00 PM
That is true

Exaggeration? I am trying to play AC: U and it is literally impossible to both play and enjoy because of framerate, sound dropping and random freezes. To me a product that does not work, no matter how pretty it may be in theory, is worthless. I really looked forward to AC: U but I will likely never buy another AC game on release.

Bigodon
11-11-2014, 01:07 PM
framerate is disgusting
nobody is exaggerating a thing

this is nowhere close to acceptable, we deserve a solid polished product since WE PAID for that
and they delivered an awful incomplete game

come fking on

Kevciu2409
11-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Exaggeration? LOL

People just want to play and experience game like it was showed by Ubisoft.

I paid for what I saw which is nothing to compare with my game, now I have to put this game on shelf and wait for ubisoft to fix it - for how long? Month? Or maybe never?

Because of people like you, we have what we have. If no one say a thing about it, in couple of years we will get half finished game with day one patch for 19.99$.
And it is not exaggeration. When I was saying about dozens of day one dlc's few years back, guys like you were saying 'That's exaggeration stretched to the limit.' and now we have dozens of different pre order dlc's. Season Pass and more dlcs announced before launch, microtransactions. Every little thing about thing in AC now is shouting 'give me more money! MORE MORE MORE GREEN' but game itself is poor quality product.

So I think they should focus on bringing best quality product for launch date and stop bragging about DLC's, Season passes, trailers, gameplays and start doing work. Thank You.

Wolfmeister1010
11-11-2014, 01:29 PM
Framerate is actually fine on my PC. It is running WAYY better than AC4 alread.

Will post a few things:

Just noted a few bugs from the experience so far! Please get this stuff patched!!

1. I heard that turning the HUD settings off removes the whte/red weapon streaks that follow sword swings and heavy attacks in the game, but when I did so, they still remained. Can we get a patch to fix remove this?

2. There are numerous assassination animations in which the blood effects do not show up at all, mainly a few high profile assassinations and combat kills.

3. There are a few sound glitches with low profile assassinations. The audio is quite out of synch for a few of them.

Dev_Anj
11-11-2014, 01:32 PM
I think here's a better question: is all the problems with the framerate and audio issues because of the game, or because the system requirements are low? I know that Ubisoft isn't good at PC optimization, but Unity does look a bit more demanding.

Also from AC:B onwards I remember the franchise having pre order DLCs and season passes.

dazzlerazzle84
11-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Ahh you gotta love people who paid for

http://www.artifax.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/beta-testing-stamp-e1387363246212-246x250.jpg

this product

GreySkellig
11-11-2014, 02:45 PM
There's definitely a framerate/resolution fixation going on with this console generation that I think is sending the wrong message to developers. We say we want innovative games, but really we want shiny games. I've heard more complaints about graphics on this gen than I've heard actual discussion of gameplay. Was everyone expecting the new consoles to perform like gaming PCs?

Ubi made a choice of scope over stability, and I'm happy with that--Unity adds a number of tremendously resource-intensive features. If accompanying framerate flux really ruins a game for you. that's unfortunate.

There is a Day 1 Patch as well, if you're not running it yet.

http://www.lazygamer.net/general-news/sacrebleu-assassins-creed-unitys-got-a-1gb-day-one-patch/

Wolfmeister1010
11-11-2014, 04:11 PM
people really really don't understand.

Compared to Black Flag, it looks a TON better. The lighting and physics and reflection mapping and textures are great. And then people forget that they do that in an open world of THAT size..with hundreds of thousands of NPCs and and interiors. It is a marvel they have gotten it to look like that..frankly I think it looks like the best next gen game out there at the moment.

Not to mention that NOBODY is deciding to even THINK about the GAMEPLAY. God forbid.

And I am one of the people who actually hold graphics to a big standard. I am not one of those people who say "graphics don't matter" in order to defend a game.

People can complain about performance issues, sure, but..jesus christ..

If they delayed it any longer you ***-holes would be complaining like toddlers...the irony is unbelievable

Maelosity
11-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Exaggeration? LOL

People just want to play and experience game like it was showed by Ubisoft.

I paid for what I saw which is nothing to compare with my game, now I have to put this game on shelf and wait for ubisoft to fix it - for how long? Month? Or maybe never?

I just returned my product back to the store with the complaint that it didn't do exactly which is advertised on tv. I was under the impression that when I would buy this product I would notice any effect straight away, but I didn't. So I kept using it for the past few months but still nothing. I am severely disappointed but there is nothing I can do. There isn't like a hotline to call and send your complaints. So all we can do is go on Forum and tell how ****ty their product is and lied to use.

Well here's my complaint to you Axe!

I thought I'd be banging hot chicks all week, being surrounded by super hot women but I guess Axe lied to me. They show this nerdy guy spraying himself with Axe and out of nowhere hot women come charging to him. I think I've sprayed 2 cans at the same time at one point but still no chicks to be found. Every new scent I've tried and I think I've spent over $ 400 in the last year alone on this. So I can relate to how you feel when you buy AC:U and it's not like you expected it to feel :(

/sarcasm

Pr0metheus 1962
11-11-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm getting a few framerate issues too, and pop-in and clipping, but nothing too bad - better than the pre-release gameplay videos.

My main problem is that the Uplay stuff and the special loot box/crate thingies (whatever they're called) don't seem to be working at all. It keeps saying it can't connect to Uplay or something.

And there's the frustration of always climbing stuff when I want to just run. I thought AC4 fixed that for good. Apparently not. :(

And Initiates has been down since I started playing the game. Incompetence rules with the Initiates and Companion stuff.

SlyTrooper
11-11-2014, 05:24 PM
I've never had an issue with a game's framerate because I haven't grown to expect anything as a given. Even AC3 didn't bother me at all. I think many console players nowadays think that because we have the new-gen consoles that means we can complain like we own high-end PCs. Nope. That's not how it works. Deal with it.

iViniHolz
11-12-2014, 01:46 AM
If your having problems with your Assassin's Creed Unity, write your problems in this thread.

Its best to have all your problems in one thread, and not have it all over the place wasting room in the forum.

Guys, i m trying to start a mission but i recive a message saying that i need to isntall the game to start the mission, but my game are already installed. I try to reinstall the game but at the same point the same message apears.

Anyone knows?

iambladers
11-12-2014, 01:52 AM

exaggeration?

enjoy your 1fps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YdgnxdzE5g

xbl_xtro1
11-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Framerate is total BS... I can live with the glitches. But I've never seen a framerate this bad on 3 gens of consoles. Last time it happened was on PC back in the days.

OpticSpecs
11-12-2014, 01:55 AM
wow

Get ready for next years AC, They will probably say it took them five years to develop.