PDA

View Full Version : Can You Only Have One Game In Progress?

DynaRider
11-11-2014, 10:57 AM
Installed Unity and before I knew it I was playing the game. Restarted and couldn't find an option to have two or three games in progress with different player names as in other AC versions.

DSafrin
11-11-2014, 12:07 PM
I'm afraid it's not possible :( I'd love to have at least two save slots... previous games were perfect for giving option to start over without deleting first save.

wvstolzing
11-11-2014, 12:28 PM
For any game, at least on the PS4, it's possible to backup savegames into a usb drive. (And you can then backup the contents of that drive anywhere else you want; e.g., inside your laptop.)

So keeping a 'swap drive' might provide a solution to that problem; provided that you keep track of which savegames you keep where.

Im2aKillerfish
11-11-2014, 12:46 PM
I don't know about PS4 (Haven't seen it as a priority to find out), but on PS3 you could create another offline user and replay the games on that user.

DSafrin
11-11-2014, 12:47 PM
For any game, at least on the PS4, it's possible to backup savegames into a usb drive. (And you can then backup the contents of that drive anywhere else you want; e.g., inside your laptop.)

So keeping a 'swap drive' might provide a solution to that problem; provided that you keep track of which savegames you keep where.

Oh, that would be brilliant! Would it mean it's possible to have two saves simultaneously? As in, one day I play save one, then I decide to play save 2, then the next time back to save 1?
Also, how would I do it? I'm rather new to consoles...had no idea that this kind of backup is possible. Do I have to set it up beforehand, or can I make a copy of my save at any time?

lothario-da-be
11-11-2014, 01:14 PM
I hope they will patch this, I mostly use all 3 save slots for AC. I don't want to make multiple accounts on my ps4 just for this.