PDA

View Full Version : install issue for cd on the pc

suduko
11-11-2014, 08:47 AM
alright just got my assassins creed unity copy almost 2 hours ago now and i still cannot get it to install no matter what i do it keeps having issues copying datapc_acu_paris.forge please help P.S. i couldnt find anything on that specific file or im just not using the search properly and if so sorry.

UbiJustin
11-11-2014, 08:51 AM
alright just got my assassins creed unity copy almost 2 hours ago now and i still cannot get it to install no matter what i do it keeps having issues copying datapc_acu_paris.forge please help

P.S. i couldnt find anything on that specific file or im just not using the search properly and if so sorry.

Hey Suduko, what steps have you tried to fix this? Also, have you contacted our support regarding this? I can try to help you as much as I can here, but it would be best to also submit a ticket. https://support.ubi.com

Anykeyer
11-11-2014, 08:57 AM
The fastest way will be either to replace your copy at retailer or to activate included cdkey and download from uplay.

suduko
11-11-2014, 08:58 AM
was just reading the manual and was about to do that was trying to figure out to delete this post but relised that couldnt and the steps ive made sure my dvd rom is dust free ive run setup in admin mode ive tryed installing to diferent hard drives thats about all i could think of doing and if you could close this or what ill go make a ticket right now (now that i know how) thank you,