PDA

View Full Version : Where is my game ?

Z35KL1NG
11-11-2014, 07:55 AM
So i recently aqquired a Gtx 970, which allowed to get AC Unity free of charge.

Last night i order the game, got a reciept send too my mail, but now i cannot locate the game, is the game hidden until release date ?

What do i do ?

Tully__
11-11-2014, 07:58 AM
..., is the game hidden until release date ?
Generally yes.

Z35KL1NG
11-11-2014, 08:00 AM
i am sorry, but that is messed up, the game is nearly 50gb.

When will I recieve a key ? and do you know if that key can be used for steam

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 08:07 AM

1. You'll have the game in about 1 hour or so. The game releases at 12am PST (3am EST). It will either show up in your UPLAY library automatically at that time or a key will be emailed to you. Ubi's emails sometimes are slow, so check your order history on shop.ubi.com somewhat regularly. It may take a little longer for it show up and you may not get it right at 12am PST if its not in your library right away. When the order changes from "Submitted" to "Completed" you'll know the key is there.

2. No. The NVidia promo is for the uPlay version only. You will not receive a Steam key.

kawasara
11-11-2014, 08:13 AM
I will respond for Ubisoft because they cannot even respond with more detail on this matter (because who knows) Uplay suck on so many level you will receive code between 3 am and I don't know maybe 12 pm from Ubisoft via email or it will be directly on Uplay ready to download (for some reason because again Uplay suck you cannot preload the game via Uplay) Though if you brought the game via gamestop most of them already have the game install and already via Uplay around 10 pm and was able to play yesterday.

So for now for us that brought the game via Uplay or got a key from a new card have to wait to download at 3 am est (around 50gbs the game)

Also for another stupid reason even if you live in Montreal (where most of the team that work on this game live) you still have to wait for 3 am est.

Z35KL1NG
11-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Okay, that answers all my question.

does i matter that i live in Denmark, regarding the release ?

WabeWalker
11-11-2014, 08:14 AM

I don't see how it's 'messed up'?

For months and months now, Unity was scheduled to release tomorrow at 10am Pacific. You're getting the game well in advance of that. Ubisoft never said there would be a pre-load. In fact, Ubisoft has never had pre-loads.

I also got two codes from Nvidia. One I used for Unity, the other for Far Cry 4. That's $140, day one, for two triple-A titles that I was going to pay for, but got for free. Honestly, there comes a time when you have to look at the glass and see that it's half full.

GunnarGunderson
11-11-2014, 08:14 AM
So i recently aqquired a Gtx 970, which allowed to get AC Unity free of charge.

Last night i order the game, got a reciept send too my mail, but now i cannot locate the game, is the game hidden until release date ?

What do i do ?

I had the same problem, if you ordered from Amazon like me you should get an email from them with a redemption code that you can redeem for the actual code that you use to redeem AC Unity on Uplay. You can contact Amazon's customer service and they should be able to send you the code linked to your order

UbiJustin
11-11-2014, 08:17 AM
Okay, that answers all my question.

does i matter that i live in Denmark, regarding the release ?

Unity will be released on November 13th in your region.

Z35KL1NG
11-11-2014, 08:18 AM
I was just getting a little scared.
I only got a Order confirmation, and nothing else, so i was no sure what was going to happend.but ill guess, that i will call them, if i have some trouble.

Z35KL1NG
11-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Unity will be released on November 13th in your region.

so when will I be able to se the game in ubiplay ? on the same day ? day before ?

D_cover
11-11-2014, 08:29 AM
so when will I be able to se the game in ubiplay ? on the same day ? day before ?

You'll get it when it is released.