PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question About the Nvidia Pick one of 3 Promotion

Darth_Donald
11-11-2014, 02:37 AM
I used my promotion code to purchase Unity on Uplay and I've read it will be added to my account on launch day.
My question is, when will we be able to start downloading/when will it be added to my account? 12 A.M. EST? 3 A.M. EST like Steam? Midday tomorrow?
I'd like to know so I can stay awake to start my download or just go to sleep.
Thanks!

cloudgodd1
11-11-2014, 02:40 AM
if your EST it should be available to you at 3am release is 12am PST

Darth_Donald
11-11-2014, 02:49 AM
That's for preorders though, can you show where they've confirmed that promotion orders will be added at that time? They've said that promotion orders do NOT count as a preorder and they will be added on the 11th, with no given time.

Tanyn
11-11-2014, 02:51 AM
Ahhh UPlay ... the reason that getting physical copies of PC Software is still relevant.

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 06:14 AM
That's for preorders though, can you show where they've confirmed that promotion orders will be added at that time? They've said that promotion orders do NOT count as a preorder and they will be added on the 11th, with no given time.

No one can give you this answer right now as the Ubi offices are closed. More than likely the order will change to completed at 12am PST. Thats how its worked in the past. Usually it will take a little longer to get through the system, so if doesnt happen right on the dot, just wait a little longer. Typically within 30 minutes.

It may not be directly added to your library. What you need to do is keep an eye on your Order History on the Shop page. When the order changes to completed (its on submitted until release) it will either pop up in your library automatically, or there will be a key added to your order. If theres a key, just redeem it on uPlay.