PDA

View Full Version : Physics and Handling

LTDEclipseII
11-11-2014, 02:28 AM
I'm talking about Steering Wheel users, with H shifter pattern and clutch. We need more feel of the car, we need a proper manual transmission with some blips on downshifts and everything. I want to feel the tires and the car's balance.. similar to Forza Horizon 2. Sorry to compare those two, I know they're not comparable. The Crew is more open to the people as for driving, even though that I see young people playing at Forza and having a good time with their controllers, I'm having fun with my steering wheel ! So, we need more authenticity of driving a car. Please, make some options for driving. Like a "Simulation" mode would be appreciated.

This is just my opinion, I pre-ordered it to add my support.

Thanks for reading.

Rosskhov
11-12-2014, 04:30 PM
As a Logitech G27 user I would appreciate it as well.
Owner of the Gold Edition on PC.

cargamingblog
11-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Yup Agreed +1.

FordMachOne
11-16-2014, 08:31 AM
Yeah, the physics system is rubbish. Even for controller users. Forza horizon 2 was great, this game felt like driving on ice and the power delivery is like an arcade game, no wheel spin burnout when starting in first. Bleh the game needs work

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-17-2014, 12:58 PM
the crew was never made to be a sim racer...It's its own blend between sim and arcade, so you'll never get a full simulation mode, because that's not the point of the game :)

Monopolist8
11-19-2014, 10:07 PM
i exprienced it and it is not a blend as ubisoft suggets

it isn't a blend the cars can not drift as is should be in a acrade as need for speed. if you played nfs most wanted new version then you see and feel with a racing wheel that you are drifting and that is also showing on the screen. the crew at the other hand goes in over drifting or spinning. so the crew is not a blend of a sim and a acrade race game it is far worse i exprience that when i played the beta on my game pc with a g27 racing wheel. the cars can not turn normally a corner in a race with 30 miles per hour or 50 kilometers per hour. i complaninged about this problem on the live crew blog from ubisoft, but ubisoft didn't do anything i see with my complaints screenshots and suggentions.

do something with it i wrote.

Rad-Sr8
11-19-2014, 11:38 PM
No need a simulation mod, just a handling a bit more natural, right now the abused assistance even in hardcore mod make the cars harder to handle properly than in these suposed sim.

Canned_Player
11-25-2014, 02:38 PM
while I understand Natchai´s words on the orientation of this game, I also understand that if the steering wheel was offered, some functions need to be tweaked, because you dont buy a wheel with force feedback to just turn left and right, and feel some rumble.

unlike pads with the rumbling effect, the concept of a having a real wheel in your gameplay needs these extra care for force feedback and minor stuff at least.