PDA

View Full Version : Why, for the love of god, would you do this?

Arthur_Harrisz
11-11-2014, 01:28 AM
So, aparently the Steam version (EMEA here) now unlock on the 12th. Why the hell is it unlocking before the Uplay version? Why can people who bought a retail copy and got it early already play the game? Various streamers on twitch have a legit copy and just activated it on Uplay and are able to play already, even before the US release. Why did I pay more (60>60$), get to play later AND it's not even a midnight release for my region? Especially with Ubisoft being a french based company, I expected more.

Next time, I'll just buy a physical copy and don't have to deal with all this ****. Cheers, Ubisoft. You ****ing rock. Not.

Alphacos007
11-11-2014, 01:36 AM
Actually, Steam says 12th november because it tecnically unlocks at 12th 11:59, which is just the same as releasing on the 13th. If you look at the remaining time for release you'll not it actually releases on the 13th, it's just a matter of computer precision. I do agree that the games should release all on the same day, but I'm sure that they have a decent reason for not doing that.