PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me figure this out please? :|

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Can anyone help me figure this out . do i need to pre order the season pass to get the Exclusive weapon: the Fleur The Lys Sword and other stuff etc or can i get the season pass any day after and still get the sword etc?

GoldenBoy9999
11-11-2014, 01:31 AM
You'll get the sword anytime you buy the season pass. There is an axe that you get though if you pre-order the seaon pass. That is the only pre-order incentive. That same axe is also part of Unite I believe.

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 01:36 AM
You'll get the sword anytime you buy the season pass. There is an axe that you get though if you pre-order the seaon pass. That is the only pre-order incentive. That same axe is also part of Unite I believe.

so i dont have to pre order the season pass to get the fluer sword or the axe i can just get the season pass any time and i can get the flur sword and the axe right?

The8bitAsian
11-11-2014, 01:59 AM
so i dont have to pre order the season pass to get the fluer sword or the axe i can just get the season pass any time and i can get the flur sword and the axe right?

Yes for the fluer sword. You do not have to pre order the season pass to get the sword. The axe, however, requires a pre-order and, or be apart of the Unite Program as GoldenBoy said. I believe you can also win these items in the Spin to Win game available to the US who pre ordered AC Unity

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 02:03 AM
Yes for the fluer sword. You do not have to pre order the season pass to get the sword. The axe, however, requires a pre-order and, or be apart of the Unite Program as GoldenBoy said. I believe you can also win these items in the Spin to Win game available to the US who pre ordered AC Unity

are you sure? if thats true then this sucks i cant pre order cuz the xbox store is down for purchasing content T .T booooo

GoldenBoy9999
11-11-2014, 02:38 AM
If you're near a game store you could hurry off to it. You'd have to go quick though, the game releases in 3 1/2 hours. :rolleyes:

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 03:29 AM
If you're near a game store you could hurry off to it. You'd have to go quick though, the game releases in 3 1/2 hours. :rolleyes:

;D thats out of the question

question can i pre order the season pass elsewhere and still get the sword and the axe?

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 05:19 AM
does anyone know if i can pre order the game elsewhere and still get the fluer sword and the war axe? ;o

DargonisDufaux
11-11-2014, 06:39 AM
i JUST found out about this 15 mins ago by reading this thread i called up my gamestop where i had my CE pre ordered and yelled my ear off at the manager and district manager who was there for the midnight launch because while i had been in the store paying this off upto 3 days ago noone mentioned pre ordering this season pass noone let me know anything about it, granted its my job as a consumer to research but gamestop has always bled my ear on buying everything else in the past from other games including season passes and other extra things so it figures the one time that they dont i miss out some dlc weapon.

the sad thing is im very OCD and knowing I dont have this weapon is going to irritate the living hell out of me. im not even going to be picking up my CE or the title at all at this point because i see no point in spending all that extra cash for the ability to get a game as it launches to get those extra goodies knowing I wont have them all. why wasnt there a pre order dlc option for my ps4 through the marketplace x.x

DargonisDufaux
11-11-2014, 06:44 AM
i have to laugh about this now because as soon as i got done posting this the regional manager phoned me with a working code.

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 07:08 AM
i have to laugh about this now because as soon as i got done posting this the regional manager phoned me with a working code.

:|

Hayao.Miyazaki
11-11-2014, 07:09 AM
since its technically the 11 does anyone know if i can just get the season pass now and still get the fleur sword and the war axe? was gonna get it from gamestop

GoldenBoy9999
11-11-2014, 08:02 AM
To clarify for anyone still confused: The axe is only available by either pre-ordering the ACU season pass at a participating retailer or taking part in the Unite program which is UK exclusive.