PDA

View Full Version : Download Locked Until 12:01 PST??

sand_anne
11-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Just reading the fine print on the digital download now.... does this mean I have to wait till 3:01am Eastern time to play tonight? Really hoping this isn't the case. Anyone know for sure? I'm dying to play and really don't want to wait another three hours on top of the two week delay. Even if I took the whole week off work to play ;)

Thanks! :)

king-hailz
11-10-2014, 11:16 PM
yes you would... but if you are in europe the game is coming out on the 13th...

sand_anne
11-10-2014, 11:29 PM
Happily and sadly I'm not in Europe, I'm in Canada. Not looking forward to the extra three hour wait!! :( :( :(

Assassin_M
11-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Yeah, same case here. it's idiotic.

king-hailz
11-10-2014, 11:43 PM
Happily and sadly I'm not in Europe, I'm in Canada. Not looking forward to the extra three hour wait!! :( :( :(

oh sorry didn't know the release date for Canada was the 11th as well... I assumed you were in euroupe because you had a different time to those in the US.

sand_anne
11-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Why can't it just release it by the time zone your Xbox is in? This is infuriating me! I've spent all day keeping busy, now I have to come up with another three hours of distractions! And I'm too excited to sleep any more lol

Assassin_M
11-11-2014, 12:11 AM
Why can't it just release it by the time zone your Xbox is in? This is infuriating me! I've spent all day keeping busy, now I have to come up with another three hours of distractions! And I'm too excited to sleep any more lol
Do you watch wrestling?

Namikaze_17
11-11-2014, 12:59 AM
Catching Raw Tonight, M? :rolleyes:

sand_anne
11-11-2014, 01:09 AM
No I don't, but I know how time shifting works. This isn't 'live' so I don't get the need for it to be restricted by the latest time zone.

Assassin_M
11-11-2014, 01:19 AM
No I don't, but I know how time shifting works. This isn't 'live' so I don't get the need for it to be restricted by the latest time zone.
Ah, well. It's a good time passer for me.

Yeah, I asked Sony on live chat why this happens and the guy said he doesnt know and then told me to fill a feedback form to complain.

Catching Raw Tonight, M? :rolleyes:
Yup. Gonna pass the time really quickly. Most of it anyway, then i'll watch a Marathon of Hunter x Hunter till 3 AM

Moultonborough
11-11-2014, 01:24 AM
You can download it onto your system now. I did earlier (PS4) took about 4 hours or so. Do it now before you have to wait longer.

Namikaze_17
11-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Yup. Gonna pass the time really quickly. Most of it anyway, then i'll watch a Marathon of Hunter x Hunter till 3 AM

I keep hearing about that show. Is it any good?

Assassin_M
11-11-2014, 01:46 AM
I keep hearing about that show. Is it any good?
You'd have to be a reeeeeeeaaallly passionate long time fan to watch the show as it is right now. Sometimes it has spurts of amazing storytelling and matches, but most of the time, unfortunately, it's mediocre dribble.

I'm just a sucker and any light of hope makes me keep watching.

Namikaze_17
11-11-2014, 01:53 AM
You'd have to be a reeeeeeeaaallly passionate long time fan to watch the show as it is right now. Sometimes it has spurts of amazing storytelling and matches, but most of the time, unfortunately, it's mediocre dribble.

I'm just a sucker and any light of hope makes me keep watching.

Sounds like Raw... :rolleyes:

Guess I'll give it a chance one day.

Assassin_M
11-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Sounds like Raw... :rolleyes:

Guess I'll give it a chance one day.
Oh wait wait, you were talking about Hunter?? Oh god, i thought you were talking about Raw.

Oh crap, no Hunter is friggin amazing. It's the best Shounen fighter I'v ever watched/read.

ze_topazio
11-11-2014, 01:57 AM
Hunter X Hunter is a masterpiece.

Assassin_M
11-11-2014, 01:59 AM
Hunter X Hunter is a masterpiece.
Indeed. This is my second time watching through the whole 2011 series but i never finished it last time, so when i got back to it, i restarted it all over. it's still just as amazing.

sand_anne
11-11-2014, 02:00 AM
Not a big wrestling fan, but time is dragging so bad right now I'm might consider it! Or i might just try to sleep again. As if they said they don't know why. This bites :/

Namikaze_17
11-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Oh wait wait, you were talking about Hunter?? Oh god, i thought you were talking about Raw.

Oh crap, no Hunter is friggin amazing. It's the best Shounen fighter I'v ever watched/read.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Hunter...but yeah I'll check It out.

Sassaroth
11-11-2014, 02:48 AM
I am on the ps4. I am all downloaded.

PreachedNormal9
11-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Not a big wrestling fan, but time is dragging so bad right now I'm might consider it! Or i might just try to sleep again. As if they said they don't know why. This bites :/

Well you are lucky. I can not get it until 7 or 8 in the morning because I got mine from Gamestop. :(

Wolfmeister1010
11-11-2014, 03:55 AM
I wonder when it unlocks on uplay. It isn't showing up in my library but I heard that is just a classic uplay thing and it will show up on the 11th.