PDA

View Full Version : ACU Season Pass

NineWorldsHD
11-10-2014, 09:58 PM
I got the game for free with the purchase of my Gtx970 and I activated the code, it all came out fine and shows up in my uplay library, although I wish I could have activated it in steam instead,

I decided I also needed to get the season pass and went ahead and purchased that but, it is not showing up in Uplay. Will it show? Or will it only show once the game is released and download with the game as I'm not familiar with Uplay's services since all my other Ubisoft games I purchased through steam.

Locopells
11-11-2014, 01:40 AM
It doesn't show as a separate thing, no. It will only show, either in game or, if you click on the gear icon at the top right of Uplay, under Account Information.

strigoi1958
11-11-2014, 01:46 AM
You can still add it as a non steam game.... the option is under ADD GAME in the bottom left corner of steam...

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 01:47 AM
It doesn't show as a separate thing, no. It will only show, either in game or, if you click on the gear icon at the top right of Uplay, under Account Information.

Actually it will show outside the game once its released.

In pre-release it wont show. Once the game is out later tonight, a DLC link on the game page inside uPlay will appear and if you click that and own the pass, it will show that you own it.

IE here's how it looks for Watch Dogs

http://i57.tinypic.com/2n997jl.png

Locopells
11-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Sorry, should have been more specific - I counted that as in game!

NineWorldsHD
11-11-2014, 02:56 PM
It is not showing up at all :(

also when i click account information it only displays Assassins Creed Unity, and not the season pass.
I'm downloading the game as we speak.

awesome-o-bot
11-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Actually it will show outside the game once its released.

In pre-release it wont show. Once the game is out later tonight, a DLC link on the game page inside uPlay will appear and if you click that and own the pass, it will show that you own it.

IE here's how it looks for Watch Dogs

http://i57.tinypic.com/2n997jl.png

So, if I get this right, the Season Pass will be shown later on Uplay, but also under Account Information? Because I didn't got it their either. Bought the Gold Edition btw.

Anykeyer
11-14-2014, 04:52 PM
They forgot to make season pass id entry on laucnh lol
That issue was fixed yesterday. now season pass should be listed as DLC, the same way it does for WD

naumaan
11-14-2014, 04:55 PM
its fixed .. i can see my season pass under unity as well

WZS-Hax
11-16-2014, 07:46 PM
I have the gold edition and i cant see my season pass. In the game i havent got fleur the lys .

thor71967
11-16-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm playing AC Unity on disc. I finished the story line and bought the season pass but I have no idea where to find the content. PS4.

Ureh
11-16-2014, 09:51 PM
I'm playing AC Unity on disc. I finished the story line and bought the season pass but I have no idea where to find the content. PS4.

They have not released the contents of the Season Pass yet.