PDA

View Full Version : What time will the game unlock in the US on PC?

P1tchB1ack356
11-10-2014, 04:43 PM
As the title said, What time will the game lock in the US on PC? I know steam counts down to 1pm but that is an approximate time. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Bahjabroni
11-10-2014, 06:47 PM
I don't think it's been confirmed as a midnight release yet. Its a good bet simply based on the fact that Watch Dogs which was also an Ubi Montreal game got midnight, but Im going on the assumption that if its not unlocked at midnight it will be tomorrow at 1. I'd say midnight is more likely than not.

Tanyn
11-10-2014, 08:16 PM
I've pre-ordered every Assassin's Creed title since AC2, and went to the midnight release for all of them. I've yet to see one that wasn't active the moment I got home with it after the midnight release ... so yes, I'm going to assume midnight, as that's the way it always has been. Assassin's Creed is their cash crop ... and I'd be willing to bet that the grand majority of Ubisoft's fan base is here *because* of Assassin's Creed, so I truly hope that they wouldn't screw with us like that.

KGMania2005
11-10-2014, 08:59 PM
I sure hope to Hell its not unlocking tommorow afternoon.... one of the biggest games of the year and they cant do a midnight Launch? be nice if the "community manager" could chime in on this.

Rekalty
11-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Quite a few people have said that their local -Insert game store name here- is having midnight releases, so it's not unlikely that it's going to be like that digitally/PC as well.

Altair1789
11-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Midnight PST or EST?

Wytao
11-10-2014, 09:27 PM
This is something i would also really like confirmations on, as i would like to start the download tonight before heading to bed and have things up and running before i get home from work!

Bahjabroni
11-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Midnight PST or EST?

Pacific.

The countdown clock on Steam is now at 10 hours, so its definitely getting a midnight release, but its midnight Pacific it seems for everyone (except those that live in a region that gets it the 13th or 14th). 3am EST.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289650

We can use Steam to guess b/c they need uPlay to play it as well.