PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Store Dispatched yet?

Pages : [1] 2 3

flyin-bart
11-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Haven't seen a thread like this anywhere so..........

Has anyone got their dispatched email yet who have ordered through the Ubisoft store?

I seem to remember when AC4 released quite a few folk were getting their orders dispatched and delivered a couple of days prior to the release date. So this time around I have ordered through them, The Bastille Edition. Thing is I did this thinking they would again deliver early, Amazon here are selling the exact same edition for 11 cheaper than the Ubi store!!! so I really hope they deliver otherwise I'm off elsewhere next time.

As of 10 mins ago my order says "Order in Process" and hasn't changed for best part of a few weeks! :nonchalance:

Becerikli
11-10-2014, 04:46 PM
For me, Rogue has shipped but Unity hasn't moved an inch. :(

SlyTrooper
11-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Haven't seen a thread like this anywhere so..........

Has anyone got their dispatched email yet who have ordered through the Ubisoft store?

I seem to remember when IV released quite a few folk were getting their orders dispatched and delivered a couple of days prior to the release date. So this time around I have ordered through them, The Bastille Edition. Thing is I did this thinking they would again deliver early, Amazon here are selling the exact same edition for 11 cheaper than the Ubi store!!! so I really hope they deliver otherwise I'm off elsewhere next time.

As of 10 mins ago my order says "Order Processing" and hasn't changed for best part of a few weeks! :nonchalance:

Unless something has changed, I don't believe mine has been dispatched yet. I'll check after & update you.

lothario-da-be
The same for me man. Previous year I got my black chest edition 4 days before release. My Guillotine edition has been on " Order processing" too for quite some time now. With armistice tommorow I guess I will get it on release, the Europeon release...
And there was already a thread for this.

rrebe
Nope, I haven't heard a thing about my pre-order. I've kind of lost hope getting it by Thursday (official release date for Europe), and if nothing happens this evening or early tomorrow I fear I won't be playing Unity until next week if a miracle doesn't happen (shipping has taken 5 office days every time I've ordered something from ubishop) :nonchalance: Last year I did get AC4 on the release date.

SlyTrooper
11-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Nope, I haven't heard a thing about my pre-order. I've kind of lost hope getting it by Thursday (official release date for Europe), and if nothing happens this evening or early tomorrow I fear I won't be playing Unity until next week if a miracle doesn't happen (shipping has taken 5 office days every time I've ordered something from ubishop) :nonchalance: Last year I did get AC4 on the release date.

That long usually? ACIV for me got dispatched a couple of days before. I tracked it from Germany to England over the course of a day, so they can be quick when they want to be.

HoIcon
11-10-2014, 04:57 PM
I put Rogue and Unity in the same order and it's still in process, wish i hadn't now since Becerikli's Rogue has been shipped

lothario-da-be
11-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Does anyone know if Ubishop and the people who deliver the stuff from ubishop work on Armistice? If not we Europeans are f*cked. That would mean the games will be dispatched wedneday, or later...

rrebe
11-10-2014, 05:01 PM
That long usually? ACIV for me got dispatched a couple of days before. I tracked it from Germany to England over the course of a day, so they can be quick when they want to be.

Every time. Finland is a bit farther away from Germany than the UK and according to the tracking site it makes a few stops before it reaches me as I may or may not live anywhere near the capital city..

flyin-bart
11-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Does anyone know if Ubishop and the people who deliver the stuff from ubishop work on Armistice? If not we Europeans are f*cked. That would mean the games will be dispatched wedneday, or later...

I'm not sure about Belgium, but here in the UK it's not classed as a bank holiday so everyone works as usual.......

ZippoMontefiore
11-10-2014, 05:07 PM
I pre-ordered the Guillotine Edition in June and it has been in the "order in process" state for like 2 weeks now.

SHADOWGARVIN
11-10-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure about Belgium, but here in the UK it's not classed as a bank holiday so everyone works as usual.......

Same in the Netherlands. My guillotine case is being send from luxembourg. I think it's the same there.

lothario-da-be
11-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Nobody works in Belgium tommorow :(
But Ubishop always sends their stuff from Germany so I don't know what that means after they crossed the border.

lothario-da-be
11-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Same in the Netherlands. My guillotine case is being send from luxembourg. I think it's the same there.
From Luxembourg? Strange, Germany would be closer for The Netherlands, and Luxembourg is closer for Belgium ( depending on where in Germany their office is)

RenoRex1995
I really don't think I can get it on Thursday since I'm in Hong Kong and it's still "Order in process".
And I finished my work earlier just for the game....

ZippoMontefiore
Mine is also being dispatched from Luxembourg.

wvstolzing
11-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Probably irrelevant, but the US amazon started 'preparing' mine for shipment a moment ago.

SHADOWGARVIN
11-10-2014, 05:13 PM
From Luxembourg? Strange, Germany would be closer for The Netherlands, and Luxembourg is closer for Belgium ( depending on where in Germany their office is)

Indeed. I always receive all the stuff i buy in the uplaystore from luxembourg.

lothario-da-be
11-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Probably irrelevant, but the US amazon started 'preparing' mine for shipment a moment ago.
Pretty late too it is launching tommorow for you guys.

wvstolzing
11-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Yes, I was getting worried -- and I'm not too hopeful that I'll receive it tomorrow either.

amazon shipments are at the mercy of the ups driver; if he doesn't bother to ring the buzzer, that's at least one day's delay.

lothario-da-be
11-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Darby probably sabotaged my order because I keep fighting for a Connor sequel.

SlyTrooper
11-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Darby probably sabotaged my order because I keep fighting for a Connor sequel.

Never give up. :)

rrebe
11-10-2014, 05:46 PM
ok wow, I just got an email notification that my order has been dispatched. And estimated time of delivery is on Friday, so getting the game on the official European release date, the 13th, went out the window. But I will be more than happy if it is delivered on Friday, means I wouldn't have to make new weekend plans :eek: I'm still a bit worried if I'll have it on Friday, but we will see!

VitoAuditore
11-10-2014, 05:49 PM
:/ that's a bummer, rrebe :(. as for myself, I wont hear if I will have the game on the 13th the night before. the site where I always order usually gives you an email when they have given it to the postal service(postnl, hate em).

SlyTrooper
11-10-2014, 05:50 PM
ok wow, I just got an email notification that my order has been dispatched. And estimated time of delivery is on Friday, so getting the game on the official European release date, the 13th, went out the window. But I will be more than happy if it is delivered on Friday, means I wouldn't have to make new weekend plans :eek: I'm still a bit worried if I'll have it on Friday, but we will see!

Friday is the official release. It got delayed by an extra day, remember?

SHADOWGARVIN
11-10-2014, 05:52 PM

Only for the UK. Not for other European countries.

rrebe
11-10-2014, 05:53 PM

when? o_O
Last I heard it was 13th for Europe and 14th for UK

SHADOWGARVIN
11-10-2014, 05:55 PM
when? o_O
Last I heard it was 13th for Europe and 14th for UK

That's correct.

SlyTrooper
11-10-2014, 05:59 PM
That's correct.

That's even more annoying. I live in the UK, so I get it even later than you guys. I thought it got delayed everywhere.

HSO_maximus
11-10-2014, 06:06 PM
I think everybuddy is checking there status on the website because the website is down:p

flyin-bart
11-10-2014, 06:48 PM

That's why the web site is down.......they all read rrebe's post and are furiously checking their status!! lol.

rrebe
11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
That's why the web site is down.......they all read rrebe's post and are furiously checking their status!! lol.

sorry... :rolleyes:
lol

RenoRex1995
11-10-2014, 06:51 PM

At least I am
Though it still says order in process.

flyin-bart
11-10-2014, 06:54 PM
At least I am
Though it still says order in process.

Yeah.......mine hasn't changed yet either :(

Pandassin
11-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Last year my Black Flag Skull edition wasn't dispatched until the day before release, and it still arrived on time (except they delivered it to my neighbour who was on holiday over the weekend >.<). I wouldn't worry too much if it hasn't been dispatched yet (I'm from the UK so I don't know what it's like for Europe). However I'm getting tired of seeing 'Order in Process' :P

RenoRex1995
11-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Yeah.......mine hasn't changed yet either :(

I'm so freaking nervous
ACU&ACRo have been being the only two things that I hope for since July

I guess I'm going to be really depressed if I can't receive ACU on time

Becerikli
11-10-2014, 07:27 PM
I just got an email that Unity is also on its merry way :)

flyin-bart
11-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Looks like it's starting guy's........that's the second dispatch we know about.

magikaquaror
11-10-2014, 07:49 PM
I want my Guillotine Edition NOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAW :'(

aL_____eX
11-10-2014, 08:01 PM
I pre-ordered the Guillotine Case in June, but didn't receive any e-mail until today. Wanted to check my status some minutes ago, but as many of you said, the Uplay shop is down. Last time I checked (yesterday) it said 'Order processing'.

To add something that might be good: I never had any problems with buying AC games via Uplay. And I bought every single AC Special Edition from there and always got it one day before release or on release day. :)

rrebe
11-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Ubishop works fine for me, but it is a bit slower than usual. It still shows that my order is still in process but I'm sure it'll update at some point as I've already gotten the dispatch notification.

magikaquaror
11-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Out of curiosity a completely different question, when I pre-ordered the guillotine edition it stated two separate items, the guillotine collectors case, and assassin's creed Unity PS4 special edition. Does this mean the game shall be separate from the actual collector's edition?

rrebe
11-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Out of curiosity a completely different question, when I pre-ordered the guillotine edition it stated two separate items, the guillotine collectors case, and assassin's creed Unity PS4 special edition. Does this mean the game shall be separate from the actual collector's edition?

The game will be in the same package as the collector case, for some reason in the receipt it just looks like they're separate
(same happened to me with AC4 black chest and ACU guillotine edition and AC4 game was in the chest)

aL_____eX
11-10-2014, 08:15 PM
@rrebe: You already did receive an e-mail that it's shipped? :eek:

@magik: No, that just means you get the Special Edition (that's the game disc and content itself you receive) + all the things that are part of the Guillotine Case if I'm not wrong. You should've had like 5 items in your cart when you pre-ordered.

rrebe
11-10-2014, 08:18 PM
@rrebe: You already did receive an e-mail that it's shipped? :eek:

like just two hours ago, I admit I was getting a bit worried

aL_____eX
11-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Ehm... okay, I hope I will get mine soon.

Btw, just added you on PSN if that's okay. :p

rrebe
11-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Ehm... okay, I hope I will get mine soon.

Btw, just added you on PSN if that's okay. :p

It's totally ok ;) )

I hope you'll get yours soon, too! How long does the delivery usually take to your location?

magikaquaror
11-10-2014, 08:28 PM
The game will be in the same package as the collector case, for some reason in the receipt it just looks like they're separate
(same happened to me with AC4 black chest and ACU guillotine edition and AC4 game was in the chest)

Thanks man, only got the buccaneer edition last year with AC4 but going all out this year.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-10-2014, 09:36 PM
I ordered my copy of Unity via Amazon weeks ago. It's still waiting to ship, but Amazon here does same day delivery, so I won't be too worried unless it still hasn't shipped by tomorrow morning. I'm on the US East Coast so technically, all things being equal, it should get here 3 hours after folks on the US West Coast get theirs.

I'm seeing how late it arrives tomorrow, because if it arrives after 10am, I'll probably be better off ordering from Gamestop in future, since they have their copies available at 10am. On the other hand, maybe getting a download through the Xbox store will work better, as I assume they'll have downloads available at midnight tonight.

wvstolzing
11-10-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm seeing how late it arrives tomorrow, because if it arrives after 10am, I'll probably be better off ordering from Gamestop in future, since they have their copies available at 10am. On the other hand, maybe getting a download through the Xbox store will work better, as I assume they'll have downloads available at midnight tonight.

Do you know if UPS or FedEx deliver on Veterans' Day?

Pr0metheus 1962
11-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Do you know if UPS or FedEx deliver on Veterans' Day?

I have no idea. Amazon are saying they'll get it to me tomorrow, so I assume they're using Fed Ex or some carrier that delivers on holidays.

wvstolzing
11-10-2014, 10:10 PM
I have no idea. Amazon are saying they'll get it to me tomorrow, so I assume they're using Fed Ex or some carrier that delivers on holidays.

Yes it says 'guaranteed'; so perhaps UPS or FedEx do deliver tomorrow. (USPS wouldn't)

My package hasn't been shipped either ('guaranteed delivery tomorrow'); though it's 'in process for shipment'.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-10-2014, 10:26 PM
I just confirmed that the download version of the game will be available here on the East Coast at 12:01 Pacific Time, so that's 3:01am here. My internal clock was messed up years ago due to too many night shifts, so I'll most likely be awake at that time, LOL. So I'm going to order it via download.

SlyTrooper
11-10-2014, 10:36 PM
I really want mine to be dispatched now. Chances are it will happen while I'm asleep, so I'll have to wait until morning.

wvstolzing
11-11-2014, 02:49 AM
Mine just got shipped from Indiana; I'm in Illinois, so delivery tomorrow is certainly a possibility, provided UPS works on a federal holiday, and the driver bothers to use the buzzer (often he doesn't) and doesn't just leave a note.

RenoRex1995
11-11-2014, 07:24 AM
My order is still in process
I really want to cry now

Pr0metheus 1962
11-11-2014, 08:27 AM
My order is still in process I really want to cry now Can you cancel and do a digital download instead? That's what I did, and I'm 30 minutes away from playing the game.

RenoRex1995
11-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Can you cancel and do a digital download instead? That's what I did, and I'm 30 minutes away from playing the game.

I preordered the guillotine edition so..... :(

wvstolzing
11-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Can you cancel and do a digital download instead? That's what I did, and I'm 30 minutes away from playing the game.

I envy your internet bandwidth.

RenoRex1995
11-11-2014, 09:17 AM
I guess someone may say that I ask too much. But, I simply think that if I preorder 4 months ago, I should be able to get it on the release date.

Spikey1989
11-11-2014, 09:19 AM
have a theard about on PC: just posted there that my shipment are on the mail, got i 20min ago

Xangr8
11-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Not exactly on-topic. But, does anyone know when does the UK retailer GAME, ship the orders? :/

liil-og
11-11-2014, 10:33 AM
I guess someone may say that I ask too much. But, I simply think that if I preorder 4 months ago, I should be able to get it on the release date.

I also preordered 4 months ago.. and mine hasn't been dispatched either.. I hope we can get it on the release date, do you live in Europe?

ZippoMontefiore
11-11-2014, 10:33 AM

My thoughts exactly... I preordered mine back in June (!) so it wouldn't be too much to ask to have it on the release day...

RenoRex1995
11-11-2014, 10:48 AM
I also preordered 4 months ago.. and mine hasn't been dispatched either.. I hope we can get it on the release date, do you live in Europe?

I live in Hong Kong. I guess I won't get the game until next week.
*sigh*

liil-og
11-11-2014, 10:55 AM
I live in Hong Kong. I guess I won't get the game until next week.
*sigh*

damn o.o your order should have already been shipped, well i hope you get it as fast as possible :I

RenoRex1995
11-11-2014, 11:31 AM
damn o.o your order should have already been shipped, well i hope you get it as fast as possible :I

Thanks! I hope so. It's kinda sad to think about it. I preordered it but I get it a week later than all of my friends. Some of my friends are going to pick up the US ver. at local stores today.

liil-og
11-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Thanks! I hope so. It's kinda sad to think about it. I preordered it but I get it a week later than all of my friends. Some of my friends are going to pick up the US ver. at local stores today.

They are lucky xD I wish we could play today :D

Pr0metheus 1962
11-11-2014, 12:50 PM
I preordered the guillotine edition so..... :(

Well, I guess good things come to he who waits. :)

lothario-da-be
11-11-2014, 01:10 PM
I swear it Darby! If it was you who sabotaged my order to be dispatched the last I am going to steal your next ac game script and replace half of the characters with Connor!!!
Seriously though, why does ubisoft hate people who pay 150 for a collector edition? Shouldn't we be Ubi's priority?

RenoRex1995
11-11-2014, 01:22 PM
I swear it Darby! If it was you who sabotaged my order to be dispatched the last I am going to steal your next ac game script and replace half of the characters with Connor!!!
Seriously though, why does ubisoft hate people who pay €150 for a collector edition? Shouldn't we be Ubi's priority?

Well they should treat every customer with the same attitude.
*think about three different release dates and my order (still in process)*
*sigh*

ZippoMontefiore
11-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Seriously though, why does ubisoft hate people who pay 150 for a collector edition? Shouldn't we be Ubi's priority?

Man, I'm refreshing my email every 10 minutes...

lothario-da-be
11-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Well they should treat every customer with the same attitude.
*think about three different release dates and my order (still in process)*
*sigh*
Some are just treated a little more equal than others :rolleyes:
French stores selling acu 1 week before release...
I live 10 min away from the French border...
What am I still doing behind my computer?

SlyTrooper
11-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Mine still hasn't dispatched. I'm hoping for an email later or I'm going to start to worry. Oh well, there's still 3 days left in the UK.

SHADOWGARVIN
11-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Mine still hasn't dispatched. I'm hoping for an email later or I'm going to start to worry. Oh well, there's still 3 days left in the UK.

Same here. I'm hoping for an email later today.

flyin-bart
11-11-2014, 05:44 PM

Mine hasn't either......still saying order in processing

lothario-da-be
11-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Mine hasn't been dispatched either. Visiting FB,twitter, youtube, this forum, IGN... makes me depressive all I see is people playing Unity and Rogue.

super_steve215
11-11-2014, 05:55 PM
I remember when I ordered the Freedom Edition, it had a bit of a late dispatch but it still arrived on release date, although it arrived in the evening.

lothario-da-be
11-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Am I the only one who can't login on ubishop?

HoIcon
11-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Still processing here too, dammit, i want to play, the forum is full of spoiler threads, my subscription menu on YouTube is full of Unity playthroughs and i can't play any more of the companion app unless i sync it with Unity

I remember when I ordered the Freedom Edition, it had a bit of a late dispatch but it still arrived on release date, although it arrived in the evening.

I got my Freedom edition 2 weeks late

I can login fine

rrebe
11-11-2014, 06:05 PM

I can't log in either.

At uplay.ubi.com it says that "Some Uplay Services are under maintenance. Some features might be downgraded", maybe it has something to do with that?

lothario-da-be
11-11-2014, 06:08 PM
I can't log in either.

At uplay.ubi.com it says that "Some Uplay Services are under maintenance. Some features might be downgraded", maybe it has something to do with that?
For me it just says I have to type a password, every time.

super_steve215
11-11-2014, 06:44 PM
I got my Freedom edition 2 weeks late

Oh, fingers crossed that nobody gets there copy late again.

Anyway, my Notre Dame edition's current status is 'order in process'.

aL_____eX
11-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Quick heads up. Still no e-mail here, let's see what happens tomorrow...

Relmar_Vel
11-11-2014, 06:57 PM
I haven't been sent a dispatch yet. First time I'm using/buying from Ubisoft Store, and it was giving me some trouble today with logging in. Ten minutes trying to log in, finally get into the damn site by having to change my password because I tried logging in too many times... :nonchalance: Alas was greeted by "Order in Process" for my effort.

I'm hoping it works out, but I doubt it will arrive tomorrow.

SlyTrooper
11-11-2014, 07:10 PM
I just need the game so I can add some positive feedback. I know the game isn't as bad as people are saying. I really enjoyed AC3 & look at what people said about that.

Relmar_Vel
11-11-2014, 07:28 PM
For a billion dollar company, I would have thought posting things in the mail would be easy. Gimme my Rogue :(

magikaquaror
11-11-2014, 07:30 PM
I still haven't had myne shipped and am in UK. Shall be really upset if it does not turn up, especially because I am buying the most expensive edition and giving my money directly to Ubisoft.

Marty12887
11-11-2014, 09:37 PM
This is my 3rd and 4th time pre-ordering from the ubisoft store (got ac:rouge on order aswell). Not had a dispatch email yet and my order has been sitting on order in process since the weekend. I'd only be concerned if we don't hear anything by the end of Wednesday. The last few times they have been sent from ubisoft warehouse in Germany by UPS to be delivered for release. Sure they delivered ac4 from the UK warehouse though so not expecting any dispatch email and tracking till tomorrow.

SlyTrooper
11-11-2014, 10:00 PM
This is my 3rd and 4th time pre-ordering from the ubisoft store (got ac:rouge on order aswell). Not had a dispatch email yet and my order has been sitting on order in process since the weekend. I'd only be concerned if we don't hear anything by the end of Wednesday. The last few times they have been sent from ubisoft warehouse in Germany by UPS to be delivered for release. Sure they delivered ac4 from the UK warehouse though so not expecting any dispatch email and tracking till tomorrow.

Mine came from Germany last year, but I suppose we may not have emails yet because it's coming from a UK warehouse. That makes sense.

Relmar_Vel
11-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Well fears are over, my Assassin's Creed Rogue Collector has been sent. :cool:

Hadawe
11-12-2014, 12:32 AM
1 day left till release and still the game hasnt shipped. i preordered ps4 edition and seems like its broken so it might be my chance to cancel pre order.

HoIcon
11-12-2014, 03:16 AM
Mine came from Germany last year, but I suppose we may not have emails yet because it's coming from a UK warehouse. That makes sense.

Says Luxembourg when i view the invoice on my order

TJ_Wylde
11-12-2014, 03:32 AM
Same here. Maybe it's my punishment for getting and playing my Black Chest 12 days early last year :p. Hope not. Was Germany last year but if it's Luxembourg this year i just don't get it. Both are sooo close and only a couple hours driving away. What's the hold up. Can be the order date because i ordered day 1.

Any of you guys got it by now but didn't get any mail? (maybe a server side issue that delayed sending any notices).

Busta Chopz
11-12-2014, 03:40 AM
I'm in Australia. I have "order in process" too. Haven't been charged yet either.

HoIcon
11-12-2014, 04:20 AM
Any of you guys got it by now but didn't get any mail? (maybe a server side issue that delayed sending any notices).

That would be a nice surprise for all this worry if it just arrived at my door before friday

Busta Chopz
11-12-2014, 05:03 AM
I'm in Australia. I have "order in process" too. Haven't been charged yet either.

UPDATE: Just received email confirming shipping, in case any other Aussies are in the same boat.

newsents
11-12-2014, 07:03 AM
NOOOO....mine still says Order in Process...fellow Aussie here.................

Relmar_Vel
11-12-2014, 07:31 AM
Mine was sent. (Also an Aussie)

Busta Chopz
11-12-2014, 07:59 AM
NOOOO....mine still says Order in Process...fellow Aussie here.................

Mine still says the same, but the site is a bit wiggy today. Check your email for confirmation though bud, I got mine.

newsents
11-12-2014, 08:06 AM
I have been checking it religiously, no confirmation as of yet, and I got the Guillotine case version.....maybe its cos I'm in NSW?

But when I preordered AC4 i got the confirmation really ealry with tracking number...the whole no shipping confirmation thing is making me think i aint getting my package tomorrow :/

HSO_maximus
11-12-2014, 08:39 AM
I have been checking it religiously, no confirmation as of yet, and I got the Guillotine case version.....maybe its cos I'm in NSW?

But when I preordered AC4 i got the confirmation really ealry with tracking number...the whole no shipping confirmation thing is making me think i aint getting my package tomorrow :/

No you are not the only one because I have the same issue and I'm from holland

weirdesque
11-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to chime in with the order drama. I pre-ordered the Guillotine edition since June and it's my first time ordering through them directly. It still says Order in Process. Kind of annoying when it's already released in the country I'm in! Thought we were following the European or UK release dates but both games are out in my local game stores. So how come I have no news at all yet? If they say it's out of stock, after pre-ordering months ago, I will lol then scream! Oh and to be dispatched from Luxembourg as well.

newsents
11-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Yep...know the feeling, preorder well in advance and to not receive it on the release date is sad, whats the point of even preordering if you get it well after the release.

I still have my fingers crossed that somehow it will arrive tomorrow but without a shipping confirmation or tracking number I really am in the dark. Called the Ubisoft support line and they sent a ticket to someone who is supposed to email me. I am a bit worried as last time they left off a part of my shipping address and it almost got sent back to the Ubi HQ when it was in my local post sorting facility, had I not called them when I saw the return message in the tracking notes of my local carrier i would not have received it.

SHADOWGARVIN
11-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Same here. I pre-ordered the guillotine case in june and i pre-ordered rogue CE when it was announced. I haven't received a shipping confirmation and my status is still the same.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Still nothing for me too, WTF ubi. This is unacceptable. It's just sad that pre-ordering on the UBISHOP means you will get it last.

ZippoMontefiore
11-12-2014, 12:43 PM
I was tired of waiting for the Order Status to change and decided to open a Support Ticket. This was their response:

"Your game is estimated to be shipped today so it hopefully arrives on time for the release.

Once your game is shipped you will receive email confirmation and this will contain a tracking number for your order."

So, yeah... that's ok, but I doubt that I'll have the game by tomorrow because if it comes from Luxembourg it'll take at least 2 days do get here (I live in Portugal).

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Same, I pre-ordered the guillotine edition as soon as it was announced and pre-ordered rogue CE as soon as it was available also. If we don't hear anything by the end of the day I'd be calling ubisoft to find out what's going on but hopefully it won't come to that

Hadawe
11-12-2014, 01:53 PM
for gods sake i just keep getting far cry 4 spam . it looks like i should just cancel pre order and get it from actuall shop.

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Dispatch emails are on there way out just got my dispatch email for ac:rogue CE, just waiting on the guillotine edition dispatch email. However there's one thing that's concerned me and will probably concern all UK orders. It's being sent by yodel this year not UPS :(

Hadawe
11-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Dispatch emails are on there way out just got my dispatch email for ac:rogue CE, just waiting on the guillotine edition dispatch email. However there's one thing that's concerned me and will probably concern all UK orders. It's being sent by yodel this year not UPS :(

on the other hand its seems like you guys in uk will be receiving game actually on the same date as most europeans and not a day later ! because we might all get it later

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Confused now as email says yodel but when you click the tracking number in order history it takes you to UPS :S will check later to confirm who is really sending it

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 02:02 PM
on the other hand its seems like you guys in uk will be receiving game actually on the same date as most europeans and not a day later ! Because we might all get it later
lol

VitoAuditore
11-12-2014, 03:09 PM
yay, received a mail that my copy is underway. I should get it today or tomorrow :*

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 03:16 PM
yay, received a mail that my copy is underway. I should get it today or tomorrow :*
Nice, I hope mine is underway soon, if they do it per location that could mean Belgium is next :)
Does anyone actualy know what determines when they send it to you? Location, when you pre-ordered, what edition...

SHADOWGARVIN
11-12-2014, 03:18 PM
I have no idea. I still haven't received anything.

HSO_maximus
11-12-2014, 03:18 PM
stil waiting for my mail and I'm also from holland

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Still order in process... FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Hadawe
11-12-2014, 03:50 PM
its been shipped but when i try to open url dhl cant find the package .

rrebe
11-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Nice, I hope mine is underway soon, if they do it per location that could mean Belgium is next :)
Does anyone actualy know what determines when they send it to you? Location, when you pre-ordered, what edition...

No idea, I think country by country theory has been overruled?
I pre-ordered the Guillotine ed. in June.
My friend's and my packages were sent the same day (we pre-ordered at the same time) and according to the time stamps at the UPS tracking site it seems like they are in the same trucks (or whatever they are on) coming towards our country, but my delivery date is a day later than my friend's (apparently that plus one day is what you get for living more up north than the capital city >_< )

I hope you all hear something about your orders soon! o/

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Mine still hasn't been shipped.
Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
Insanity is doing the exact... same ****ing thing... over and over again expecting... **** to change... That. Is. Crazy

rrebe
11-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Insanity is just another way of thinking :rolleyes:

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Has anyone had the dispatch email for the guillotine edition yet? And if so what country are you in?

GR_Magaki
11-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Has anyone had the dispatch email for the guillotine edition yet? And if so what country are you in?
I am still waiting for the dispatch email and i am from Greece.

rrebe
11-12-2014, 04:38 PM

Yes. Finland.

ZippoMontefiore
11-12-2014, 04:48 PM

Nope, still waiting aswell.

From Portugal.

flyin-bart
11-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Update on my status.............

Just got the shipped e-mail through. It was sent at 13:15 today for the Bastille Edition.

If I hadn't got it through by today I was going to cancel and go with Amazon as the exact same edition is on there for 11 cheaper than the Ubi store!!!

Anyway so much for getting it a few day's early!. Hopefully it will arrive by Friday (release date here in the UK)

I can't understand why others here are still waiting for a shipping note to the EU! they left that a bit late as release is tomorrow. Could be the fact that it's the Guillotine Edition and they are running short on the added content?

EDIT - I just checked my account and on there it still say's "Order in Process" not dispatched or anything

Dralight
11-12-2014, 04:54 PM

Nope, still waiting for mine. I'm in the UK. Pre-ordered in June.

HSO_maximus
11-12-2014, 04:58 PM

nope stil nothing from the netherlands, pre-orderd in june .

Aleki63
11-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Still waiting for my dispatch email too. I'm in the UK. Getting a little concerned as this is my first time ordering through the Ubi store.

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Decided to phone ubisoft store (found their number 08443814143) they are currently dealing with the Guillotine orders at the moment and should have the last of them shipped out this evening. Don't worry guys it's not out of stock as they are still taking pre-orders but my personal view is they should of been dealing with these orders at least 2 days ago.

magikaquaror
11-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Decided to phone ubisoft store (found their number 08443814143) they are currently dealing with the Guillotine orders at the moment and should have the last of them shipped out this evening. Don't worry guys it's not out of stock as they are still taking pre-orders but my personal view is they should of been dealing with these orders at least 2 days ago.

Agreed, I will be complaining for one if I do not have it on Friday.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Finally, I find it disgusting that they haven't dispatched them yet, in less than7 hours the game is supposed to launch here!

magikaquaror
11-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Finally, I find it disgusting that they haven't dispatched them yet, in less than7 hours the game is supposed to launch here!

Could not agree more, and it seems like they have dispatched guillotine editions last which is horrible. We have paid the most for the game and therefore we should be the priority imo.

ZippoMontefiore
11-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Could not agree more, and it seems like they have dispatched guillotine editions last which is horrible. We have paid the most for the game and therefore we should be the priority imo.

I completely agree!

First and last time I pre-order something from ubistore.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 05:25 PM
I agree, I don't see why the €150 customers should get the game last. They could at least have said us when they were going to be dispatched, I have been waiting 5 days ( wich is when they usually send the pre-orders).

Hadawe
11-12-2014, 05:26 PM
still cant track my order :(

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 05:26 PM
I completely agree!

First and last time I pre-order something from ubistore.
Sadly, if you want the biggest CE you HAVE to order it from ubishop.

ZippoMontefiore
11-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Sadly, if you want the biggest CE you HAVE to order it from ubishop.

Yeah, we have no choice. Last year I pre-ordered the PS4 AC4 Buccanneer Edition (from Game) instead of the Black Chest Edition from UbiStore and I'm glad I did so because at least I got the game on time.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Yeah, we have no choice. Last year I pre-ordered the PS4 AC4 Buccanneer Edition (from Game) instead of the Black Chest Edition from UbiStore and I'm glad I did so because at least I got the game on time.
Previous year my Black chest edition ARRIVED 4 days before release. This year they will send it to me 4 hours before release.

Mr_Shade
11-12-2014, 05:40 PM

Hi,

If you are in the UK - the release is on Friday, so it should still arrive for release day - though I can see you are concerned, but as long as you have checked with them and they have said that, they should manage to get everyones games to them for release.

For other regions - they normally ship so you have it in time for release day, so if you are closer to them, you might find it's later than someone else.

If you are concerned - please contact them.

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Never had this problem last year. Bought the black chest edition for ps4 and it turned up a week before the console was released. Last year though they were dispatched on the Tuesday for a Friday release. Previous years they've been dispatched before the weekend for a Tuesday worldwide release. Just seems like they're not on top of it this year.

GR_Magaki
11-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Well my guillotine edition is still in process and tomorrow is the release date here is Greece.
It's seems that won't be getting it tomorrow...

SHADOWGARVIN
11-12-2014, 05:50 PM
I have already given up hope that i will receive both games tomorrow. I hope i receive them on friday.

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 06:08 PM
It's not true when people say that the Guillotine edition is dispatched last because I've ordered the Notre Dame edition & still haven't had an email. I know I should be patient because it comes out on Friday here in the UK, but I have the right to be worried. I've never had my confirmation come this late before & I've been using Ubi since ACR.

Morpheus7000
11-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Finally got my confirmation mail for the Guillotine Edition. Estimated time of delivery is tomorrow. I hope erveryone else is getting their confirmation soon.

Hadawe
11-12-2014, 06:40 PM
The order data for this shipment have been electronically transmitted from the sender to DHL . i doubt i will be getting this tomorrow. great . i got watch dogs and acIII on day one in the morning.

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Getting the game on time is even more essential for me because then I can play it as much as possible before my exams next week. I still need to revise now, but it's not as big an issue as actually focusing on the exams.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Getting the game on time is even more essential for me because then I can play it as much as possible before my exams next week. I still need to revise now, but it's not as big an issue as actually focusing on the exams.
The same for me.
Still hasn't shipped for me.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/68a44471e30914f2969b675c0f1c9d32/tumblr_mnv8n1xmC51srf4pco1_500.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/4fc0a5ee6fa5bdd58a98cf0572f41138/tumblr_mym61c1QkS1stawwgo1_500.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/275d0f60edc067d6863673d5b67631f5/tumblr_mgk2z00IKD1r8624lo1_500.gif

https://33.media.tumblr.com/9fa9c0f54cae458db66792ee6d04aa5d/tumblr_mg4mk5uIBB1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

MongoosE97
11-12-2014, 06:58 PM
It's not true when people say that the Guillotine edition is dispatched last because I've ordered the Notre Dame edition & still haven't had an email. I know I should be patient because it comes out on Friday here in the UK, but I have the right to be worried. I've never had my confirmation come this late before & I've been using Ubi since ACR.

I'm in exactly the same boat- UK and Notre Dame edition. Help! xD

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 07:12 PM
I'm in exactly the same boat- UK and Notre Dame edition. Help! xD

I feel your pain, man. Where are our damn dispatch notices?

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Only 4 hours till release people! Have fun playing!

aL_____eX
11-12-2014, 07:31 PM
So guys. Last but not least I received my Dispatch mail an hour ago. Looks like most of the fellow german guys received theirs too. I don't know why it happened so late, but t least it happened and that's what counts.

To everyone who hasn't received anything yet, I hope you guys will get your game tomorrow as well.

Chipworm
11-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Just had my shipping confirmation. Notre dame edition. UK. Yodel are the
courier.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Still nothing :(

ZippoMontefiore
11-12-2014, 07:43 PM

Same here...

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 07:48 PM

Same. :(

HoIcon
11-12-2014, 07:53 PM

Same

Pandassin
11-12-2014, 08:08 PM
I just got my email saying it's been shipped, however when I try and track the order, it doesn't recognise it (yes I am using the correct tracking reference and postcode). Maybe I just need to wait a little while before tracking.

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Just got my dispatch email for my guillotine edition. Tracking numbers probably won't go live till later tonight. On the positive side we have them now so roll on Friday. For all you guys in the EU I really hope your's arrive tomorrow for release

super_steve215
11-12-2014, 08:15 PM
UK and Notre Dame edition here, finally got shipping conformation.

Dralight
11-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Update: Got my shipping confirmation about 15 minutes ago. Yodel are indeed the courier this time. Anyone else's tracking number not working though? :/

HoIcon
11-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Oh thank f***, got my shipping confirmation email, Rogue and Unity are on their way, can't track it on the Yodel site yet though

flyin-bart
11-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Update: Got my shipping confirmation about 15 minutes ago. Yodel are indeed the courier this time. Anyone else's tracking number not working though? :/

I have a tracking number with UPS but when I click on it I get a no information on shipment on the UPS site :(

EDIT.......lol, now if I check it I get a server error message. Too many ppl all trying to check at the same time has crashed the Ubi system

super_steve215
11-12-2014, 08:45 PM

It isn't working for me either.

lothario-da-be
11-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Just got my shipping e-mail too guys! For those who haven't received anything yet, it will be there soon!
edit: wtf I only just got my email but my package is already in Brussels and it came from Germany lol.

MongoosE97
11-12-2014, 09:06 PM
I feel your pain, man. Where are our damn dispatch notices?

I don't know, the anticipation is killing me, I'm surprised I haven't crashed Hotmail the amount I keep checking

Ah well, good to hear Yodel are the couriers, always have a really good service with them :D

flyin-bart
11-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Yodel is working for me now, it recognises my tracking number. It's waiting for collection by Yodel.......lol. Sigh..........................

SHADOWGARVIN
11-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Just received my shipping confirmation for unity. Still haven't received anything for rogue though.

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Just got my dispatch email for my guillotine edition. Tracking numbers probably won't go live till later tonight. On the positive side we have them now so roll on Friday. For all you guys in the EU I really hope your's arrive tomorrow for release

WE? Hello! I still don't have mine. :(

MongoosE97
11-12-2014, 09:21 PM
WE? Hello! I still don't have mine. :(

That ^

:(

HoIcon
11-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Hopefully you guys will get your emails tonight

MongoosE97
11-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Cheers :)

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Like I said earlier after I'd been on the phone with ubisoft store they will have the last of the pre-orders dispatched by the end of this evening.

For the UK it's definitely yodel as my tracking has now went live and is awaiting the 2 parcels from ubisoft. Should arrive in time for Friday

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Like I said earlier after I'd been on the phone with ubisoft store they will have the last of the pre-orders dispatched by the end of this evening.

For the UK it's definitely yodel as my tracking has now went live and is awaiting the 2 parcels from ubisoft. Should arrive in time for Friday

When did you say that? And are you sure that includes the UK & all pre-orders, not just certain editions? If this is true, I will be very happy. It would be a nice boost to get me through the day tomorrow. Revision likes to destroy my soul.

newsents
11-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Ok...sooooo I'm in Australia, haven't heard anything from Ubisoft, my Order in Process status hasnt changed for months, preordered in early July/late June.
Given that it takes at least 2 days to ship something from EU to AUS,,,,if I dont get any sort of info from ubisoft today, i wont be getting my game til after the weekend at least....

Totally agree with Guillotine edition getting priority, we buy the premier edition of the game to get dealt with last haha, we have the fewest amount of orders....you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to fill them first.

I opened up a ticket with ubi support....asking why I havent received a shipping confirmation yet...and all they said was your order is being filled and you should get one soon.......i asked WHY I havent gotten one yet NOT when will it come......

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Was a few pages back now but it's for all orders. They told me that all orders will be dispatched by the end of the evening. If they don't call this number 08443814143. That's the store number

newsents
11-12-2014, 10:28 PM
by the end of which evening? its 8.30am on release day 13th NOV here in AUS, is the number for AUS?

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 10:42 PM
by the end of which evening? its 8.30am on release day 13th NOV here in AUS, is the number for AUS?

I think he's from the UK, so within the next few hours. It's 9:40pm here.

Marty12887
11-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Thats the number I got from the UK technical support. So i'd say this evening as in EU and UK time. I'd give your Australian tech support a call and ask for the ubisoft store number and they should give you the correct number for your region. (Don'the know why they don't post it on the shop page like but hey)

ZippoMontefiore
11-12-2014, 10:48 PM
ALELUIA!

It has been shipped, UPS.

I'm hoping to have it by Friday.

Edit: And it comes from Germany.

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 10:59 PM
ALELUIA!

It has been shipped, UPS.

I'm hoping to have it by Friday.

Edit: And it comes from Germany.

Lucky you.

ZippoMontefiore
11-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Lucky you.

To tell you the truth I am disappointed with UbiStore. I pre-ordered a 150 product in June (!) and I'm not having it tomorrow (the launch date in Europe, except UK)...

SlyTrooper
11-12-2014, 11:07 PM
To tell you the truth I am disappointed with UbiStore. I pre-ordered a 150 € product in June (!) and I'm not having it tomorrow (the launch date in Europe, except UK)...

It's more annoying for us Brits because we were never given the opportunity to have it then.

MongoosE97
11-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Still nothing... :/

HSO_maximus
11-12-2014, 11:26 PM
still nothing, and the release is in 35 minutes.......

MongoosE97
11-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Come on Ubi... ><

Relmar_Vel
11-13-2014, 04:24 AM
How do you track your order? This is the first time I'm buying from Ubisoft's website, the email I received telling me my order has been shipped had "Tracking URL" which was blank :confused:

Black_Widow9
11-13-2014, 04:42 AM
How do you track your order? This is the first time I'm buying from Ubisoft's website, the email I received telling me my order has been shipped had "Tracking URL" which was blank :confused:
In the help section of the Shop, under "Shipping Information" you should see "How do I get my Tracking Number?." Click on that and enter your info. ;)
https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina

Relmar_Vel
11-13-2014, 05:10 AM
In the help section of the Shop, under "Shipping Information" you should see "How do I get my Tracking Number?." Click on that and enter your info. ;)
https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina

It is all good, just got the game in my hands now. :D

I'll remember that for next time I order something from the UbiShop.

Edit: Where do I find my pre order bonus? I found the Collector's bonus code with the game, but where do I track down my "Master Templar Pack" for AC Rogue?

Relmar_Vel
11-13-2014, 07:15 AM
Hopefully I find it soon, I pre ordered the game just for the three bonus packs :(

newsents
11-13-2014, 07:22 AM
Sigh..not a word from ubisoft and its game day....hasnt even shipped :'(

HSO_maximus
11-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Sigh..not a word from ubisoft and its game day....hasnt even shipped :'(

same here :(

magikaquaror
11-13-2014, 10:37 AM
Myne has been shipped, I spoke to them on the phone yesterday and they assured me it will be here for tomorrow (UK release date) but i'm getting a tad worried since it's predicted for Monday.

super_steve215
11-13-2014, 10:38 AM
I've just checked the MyYodel thing and it says delivery expected by 17th November. Sure, I was going to play Rogue first (which I ordered elsewhere) but I still expected it to arrive on the 14th.

That said, it still might, I'll just have to wait and see.

savill81
11-13-2014, 10:41 AM
Nothing for me, ordered the Guillotine Edition on 10th June, still sitting on 'order in process' and has been for the last two days, I'm in the UK.

ZippoMontefiore
11-13-2014, 10:41 AM
It is all good, just got the game in my hands now. :D

I'll remember that for next time I order something from the UbiShop.

Edit: Where do I find my pre order bonus? I found the Collector's bonus code with the game, but where do I track down my "Master Templar Pack" for AC Rogue?

Check your email. I bought Unity and got an email today saying that the Pre-Order bonus content was available and it had a link to it.

Relmar_Vel
11-13-2014, 10:47 AM
I got the email with my 25 digit code for pre order bonus... Yet it says invalid when I try to redeem it? :confused:

Dralight
11-13-2014, 11:10 AM
I've just checked the MyYodel thing and it says delivery expected by 17th November. Sure, I was going to play Rogue first (which I ordered elsewhere) but I still expected it to arrive on the 14th.

That said, it still might, I'll just have to wait and see.

My tracking says the same thing, however it also says it was dispatched from a service centre about a 2 hour drive from where I live, so unless they're walking here with it i don't see why it shouldn't arrive tomorrow.

Relmar_Vel
11-13-2014, 11:17 AM
Is anyone else getting invalid preorder codes for Rogue or Unity? :mad:

ZippoMontefiore
11-13-2014, 11:23 AM
Is anyone else getting invalid preorder codes for Rogue or Unity? :mad:

Yeah! I clicked the link in the email and it redirected to the Unite Program's pdf ???

I'm going to contact Ubi support right away.

Aleki63
11-13-2014, 11:24 AM
Just wanted to check, does anyone else's My Yodel tracking page say "awaiting collection" still? I just would have expected them to have picked it up by now is all. Release day isn't until tomorrow here in the UK, but I would have thought it would be moving by now. Hoping it gets here tomorrow!

Smirk71
11-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Yeah, mine says that as well. Got the 'shipped' email yesterday afternoon but the Yodel page says 'awaiting collection'..

savill81
11-13-2014, 11:33 AM
Just wanted to check, does anyone else's My Yodel tracking page say "awaiting collection" still? I just would have expected them to have picked it up by now is all. Release day isn't until tomorrow here in the UK, but I would have thought it would be moving by now. Hoping it gets here tomorrow!

Mine hasn't even shipped, let alone have a Yodel tracking number, I have been pre-ordered since 10th June for a Guillotine edition.

magikaquaror
11-13-2014, 11:36 AM
Mine hasn't even shipped, let alone have a Yodel tracking number, I have been pre-ordered since 10th June for a Guillotine edition.

That's weird, Yodel has been collected for my and I ordered Guillotine Edition on 19th October.

savill81
11-13-2014, 11:38 AM
That's weird, Yodel has been collected for my and I ordered Guillotine Edition on 19th October.

I guess it doesn't go in order of when you ordered it.

Aleki63
11-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Yeah, mine says that as well. Got the 'shipped' email yesterday afternoon but the Yodel page says 'awaiting collection'..

Glad i'm not the only one who has that. Thanks for letting me know! I'm probably worrying too much. It's just where i've never ordered from the Ubi Shop before and the fact that its the Guillotine Edition.

Wow i'm really sorry to hear that! Really hoping you get the dispatch email soon!

ZippoMontefiore
11-13-2014, 11:45 AM
Has any of you that had your Guillotine Edition shipped received an email from Ubi with something related to the Pre-Order Additional Content?

Relmar_Vel
11-13-2014, 11:49 AM
I'm rather disappointed that Ubisoft sent me an invalid preorder redeem code. I bought the game from their site simply because I wanted that preorder bonus, hopefully they get back to me soon with a new code... A valid code this time.

super_steve215
11-13-2014, 11:58 AM
My tracking says the same thing, however it also says it was dispatched from a service centre about a 2 hour drive from where I live, so unless they're walking here with it i don't see why it shouldn't arrive tomorrow.

I do have that actually, although I thought it said Wednesday at first.

That's good, I'm a little bit more optimistic now.

savill81
11-13-2014, 12:06 PM
UPDATE:

My Phantom blade that i ordered on the 27 July has shipped, but my game which I ordered on 10 June, a month and a half before is still in processing!!

HoIcon
11-13-2014, 12:06 PM

I've got the exact same

My Phantom blade that i ordered on the 27 July has shipped, but my game which I ordered on 10 June, a month and a half before is still in processing!!

OMG same here

eagleforlife1
11-13-2014, 12:21 PM
I've got the exact same

Same...

zmbv
11-13-2014, 12:22 PM

I'm in the same boat mate. Based in the UK and pre-ordered the Guillotine Edition back on the 10th June.

Oddly enough my Rogue Collectors Edition shipped yesterday afternoon but I've heard nothing about Unity:(

Checked my Ubishop account earlier today and the status of both Unity and Rogue orders is still 'order in process':confused:

savill81
11-13-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm in the same boat mate. Based in the UK and pre-ordered the Guillotine Edition back on the 10th June.

Oddly enough my Rogue Collectors Edition shipped yesterday afternoon but I've heard nothing about Unity:(

Checked my Ubishop account earlier today and the status of both Unity and Rogue orders is still 'order in process':confused:

Your post actually makes me feel a little better, I'm still not a happy man, but at least I am not in this alone!!, Please keep me posted on your situation if it changes, and I will do the same, Ubisoft have however shipped my Phantom blade, which I ordered a month and a half after I ordered my game, and I have a UPS tracking number for that!!

zmbv
11-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Your post actually makes me feel a little better, I'm still not a happy man, but at least I am not in this alone!!, Please keep me posted on your situation if it changes, and I will do the same, Ubisoft have however shipped my Phantom blade, which I ordered a month and a half after I ordered my game, and I have a UPS tracking number for that!!

Thanks, I'll keep you updated. I'm hoping that they have already shipped and are behind sending out the confirmation e-mails/updating the Ubishop account status.

I'm going to give the Ubisoft store a ring (08443814143) once they open at 3:00pm GMT if I've heard nothing.

savill81
11-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Thanks, I'll keep you updated. I'm hoping that they have already shipped and are behind sending out the confirmation e-mails/updating the Ubishop account status.

I'm going to give the Ubisoft store a ring (08443814143) once they open at 3:00pm GMT if I've heard nothing.

I've sent an email to ubisoft support, I'll let you know what they say, thanks for the number as well, if I get no response to my email I will ring them.

Amon-Lau
11-13-2014, 01:00 PM
I got the shipping notice and it seems to be in transit via Yodel, though it says my expected arrival is on the 17th...
Got another email today for the Unite program but the link I got on that wouldn't work, saying I was late and it's been 30 days already... O.o

Aleki63
11-13-2014, 01:08 PM
My Yodel tracking still says "awaiting collection". Little bit concerned now. Surely it should have at least been picked up by now.

HSO_maximus
11-13-2014, 01:20 PM
ok somehowe I just received my pakkage but I didn't recieve a tracking code and on the website it stil says that the order is still in procces.
but I got my game:) I hope for those who dont' have the game they wil get as soon as possible:cool:

Marty12887
11-13-2014, 01:24 PM
My yodel tracking for my ac rogue CE says awaiting collection delivery by the 17th and my guillotine tracking says delivery by the 18th but it's left the service centre already.

Why did ubisoft change from using UPS? Yodel don't have a clue but here's hoping they arrive tomorrow at the dates are just a worst case estimate.

1 thing to remember though yodel's tracking won't show anything till your order is in the UK

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 01:55 PM
I've just received both my games. I was only expecting unity because i didn't receive a shipping confirmation for rogue, but I got both of them.

JCeeG
11-13-2014, 02:27 PM
Anyone with the Guillotine Collector's Case knows where are the DLCs? I only have the code for "The Chemical Revolution"

VitoAuditore
11-13-2014, 03:14 PM
yay, my copy has just arrived! gonna play it right now

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 03:17 PM
Anyone with the Guillotine Collector's Case knows where are the DLCs? I only have the code for "The Chemical Revolution"

I have the same problem. The rest of the pre-order content is missing. I've already contacted ubisupport.

weirdesque
11-13-2014, 03:21 PM
I finally have the shipment email, although can't seem to track it through the DHL link they gave me. No shipment found? Hopefully it arrives in one piece tomorrow! And hopefully everyone will have gotten it too!

GazesAtMoon
11-13-2014, 03:26 PM
Really not very happy - they have been so good for me in the past with getting games to me on time but I'm not impressed that it's release day for Rogue and according to my Yodel tracking, is still awaiting collection by them - it's not even with the courier yet! I don't even have an estimated delivery date either, so god knows when it'll turn up.

Bothvar
11-13-2014, 03:47 PM
I have the same problem. The rest of the pre-order content is missing. I've already contacted ubisupport.

I received a mail from Ubisoft concerning the pre-order content promising to contain the pre-order codes but it only contains a link to the "Unite - Pre-order Program" that wasn't valid anymore. Something wen't definitely wrong as the "Unite Program" started ages ago. I think i need to contact the support too.

Did anyone other get this mail?

So currently i didn't receive any pre order related code yet.

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 03:50 PM
I received the same email. It appears it went wrong for anyone that pre-ordered the guillotine case.

rrebe
11-13-2014, 04:06 PM
I received the same email. It appears it went wrong for anyone that pre-ordered the guillotine case.

Yeah I got that email too.
Hopefully we will get our codes soon!
I'll get my Guillotine edition tomorrow..

ZippoMontefiore
11-13-2014, 04:10 PM

Boy, they really messed it up this time...

KuldarYldrad
11-13-2014, 04:16 PM
Wtf, they send my collector with only the zip code as adress...
So now I have to deal with the ****y customer service of the carrier in order to give them my adress. The same adress that is perfectly written on the billing note....

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 04:36 PM

It appears wel all got the same email. They really messed up big time!

jbadham
11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
I have ordered 3 different versions of unity and still my order has not been sent. Customer service dont have a clue what is going on and are offering no assistance. Funny how they didnt have issues taking money off customers, just issuing products

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 04:45 PM
Got my email yesterday saying it is with Yodel - but apparently Yodel have not even collected it yet and I have no delivery date, despite ordering both Collector's Editions for Rogue and Unity.

To say I am not happy is an understatement.

jbadham
11-13-2014, 04:49 PM
Why are ubisoft not communicating with customers and telling us what is going on. This is clearly a massive balls up and anyone who ordered direct with ubisoft is left screwed over and pre order game no where in sight

zmbv
11-13-2014, 04:50 PM
I've sent an email to ubisoft support, I'll let you know what they say, thanks for the number as well, if I get no response to my email I will ring them.

I've just received both my games. I was only expecting unity because i didn't receive a shipping confirmation for rogue, but I got both of them.

Just a quick update (based in the UK).

Still no shipping confirmation e-mail for Unity Guillotine Edition :eek:

I rang the Uplay Store on 08443814143 and the young lady advised that it has not shipped. She has created a ticket and will chase it up with the warehouse. I should receive an e-mail update at some point.

I did mention that my Rogue SE had shipped yesterday and queried if Unity was perhaps bundled in the same shipment? She said that this shouldn't be the case.

Given SHADOWGARVIN'S recent post I wouldn't be surprised if both Unity and Rogue arrive in the same shipment.

I'll remain cautiously optimistic for now ;)

SlyTrooper
11-13-2014, 04:53 PM
I got my shipping confirmation earlier. How do I track it?

ZippoMontefiore
Just got confirmation from UPS that my Guillotine will arrive during the day next Monday... oh well...

jbadham
Whenever i ring i get the recpetionist and she says they cant handle the calls coming in. Really not happy with this

rrebe
11-13-2014, 04:55 PM
I got my shipping confirmation earlier. How do I track it?

You didn't get a tracking code in the confirmation email?

savill81
11-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Just a quick update (based in the UK).

Still no shipping confirmation e-mail for Unity Guillotine Edition :eek:

I rang the Uplay Store on 08443814143 and the young lady advised that it has not shipped. She has created a ticket and will chase it up with the warehouse. I should receive an e-mail update at some point.

I did mention that my Rogue SE had shipped yesterday and queried if Unity was perhaps bundled in the same shipment? She said that this shouldn't be the case.

Given SHADOWGARVIN'S recent post I wouldn't be surprised if both Unity and Rogue arrive in the same shipment.

I'll remain cautiously optimistic for now ;)

Thanks for the update, really appreciated.
I have had no response so far to the ticket I raised earlier, and my order is still in process, not happy at all, Ubisoft are just becoming a HUGE let down, I notice that the mods on this forum are very quick to jump on you if you do something wrong, but when we have a genuine problem they say nothing, so not only can Ubisoft not manage to send orders out properly, from all accounts we are all waiting for a game that is a load of rubbish anyway and has disappointed a lot of people, I think I shall start referring to them as EASoft, and I am now very worried about 'The Division' a game I have been really looking forward to, this is a huge shame, as I have been a massive AC fan ever since the first one, but even I have to admit, black flag aside, the last few AC games we pants, and every year I have problems with getting my collectors edition.

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 05:16 PM
So, when I log into Ubishop, I can access my Black Flag order details instantly but when I click order details for this, the site just sticks on loading.

Also it says "Order in Process" while I have an email saying it is shipped? This has been majorly botched.

jbadham
11-13-2014, 05:38 PM
So customer services admitted a delay in my order, still isnt even selected for shipping. Basically saying its fine and will get shipped eventually

flyin-bart
11-13-2014, 05:47 PM
So, when I log into Ubishop, I can access my Black Flag order details instantly but when I click order details for this, the site just sticks on loading.

Also it says "Order in Process" while I have an email saying it is shipped? This has been majorly botched.

I'm the same......I got an email yesterday saying it had been shipped (the Bastille Edition) but on my account it still says "order in process" and if I check the tracking number I got in the dispatch email it says parcel is waiting to be picked up by Yodel!!!

I remember when ACIII came out there was a similar shambles, Black Flag seemed ok though and that's why I went with the Ubi store this time around......and the first time I have used them foolishly thinking I may get the game a few days early, as happened with a lot of folks who ordered BF through them. Alas not to be, and to rub salt into the already gaping wound Amazon have the exact same edition for 11 cheaper than the Ubi store.......sigh.

I wont be using the Ubi store again I'm afraid, it's Amazon, ShopTo or my local Game store from now on. Hell, they even have a midnight release for this tonight, I could have got it there......damn it.

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm the same......I got an email yesterday saying it had been shipped (the Bastille Edition) but on my account it still says "order in process" and if I check the tracking number I got in the dispatch email it says parcel is waiting to be picked up by Yodel!!!

I remember when ACIII came out there was a similar shambles, Black Flag seemed ok though and that's why I went with the Ubi store this time around......and the first time I have used them foolishly thinking I may get the game a few days early, as happened with a lot of folks who ordered BF through them. Alas to rub salt into the already gaping wound Amazon have the exact same edition for 11 cheaper than the Ubi store.......sigh.

I wont be using the Ubi store again I'm afraid, it's Amazon, ShopTo or my local Game store from now on. Hell, they have a midnight release for this tonight, I could have got it there......damn it.

I have got the most expensive editions for both Rogue and Unity, I had to get it from Ubishop (I am a bit OCD when it comes to AC Collectors Editions) and my Black Flag experience was smooth and faultless. I had no idea this was a regular thing for Ubishop. I also want to avoid spoilers like the plague so I am trying to read up on all these issues about companion apps and game glitches without getting the game ruined for me and it's horrific. I am playing Rogue first though, the two websites on the internet that even acknowledge this game was released seem to indicate it's pretty much done with no issues.

I am terrified I've wasted 170 odd on this, especially as I was just made redundant after it was too late to cancel my order.

flyin-bart
11-13-2014, 06:02 PM
I have got the most expensive editions for both Rogue and Unity, I had to get it from Ubishop (I am a bit OCD when it comes to AC Collectors Editions) and my Black Flag experience was smooth and faultless. I had no idea this was a regular thing for Ubishop. I also want to avoid spoilers like the plague so I am trying to read up on all these issues about companion apps and game glitches without getting the game ruined for me and it's horrific. I am playing Rogue first though, the two websites on the internet that even acknowledge this game was released seem to indicate it's pretty much done with no issues.

I am terrified I've wasted 170 odd on this, especially as I was just made redundant after it was too late to cancel my order.

I sympathise with you mate.......good luck with your order, hope it all turns out good for you.

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 06:07 PM
I sympathise with you mate.......good luck with your order, hope it all turns out good for you.

Same to you and seemingly every loyal AC fan in the UK who has been mugged off with this, as seems par for the course with Britain now. Not the same but WWE Network is being ****ed about in the UK too while basically everywhere else on Earth has it. Not sure what the UK population has done to big business recently but we're treated like dirt.

MongoosE97
11-13-2014, 06:15 PM
UK really is having problems... Still haven't even had the shipping email :(

SlyTrooper
11-13-2014, 06:22 PM
You didn't get a tracking code in the confirmation email?

Yeah, but it says the order number is invalid.